Fishhead reporting live from Central City, CO

KingRevolver

Iag very cultured. Travels all over the world.

Lol. I've been to Mexico and Canada. I've been to a great number of the states, but I was very young when we did a lot of traveling, so I don't remember a lot. This would be the time in my life I would be traveling if not for the diabetic dog.

KR....if I do happen win the baseball contest(not in the bag) , free cat to first TGF poster who adopts from a shelter. See cats for dummies thread for details. Get some cat.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did not check any blackjack

They increased the betting limits a while back when they introduced roulette and craps. Blackjack used to be five dollar per hand limit, but it's up to $100 I think. I know roulette is$25 straight up to a number, like Laughlin. (I know u don't play roulette I'm sure)

Kinger buried. Shot down  :lol

Lol...Because of the cat thing? He had mentioned considering getting a cat. If I win the MLB contest, I am reimbursing for first TGF adoption,. I doubted he would see it in the cat thread so thought I would point it out. That's all.

I am actually renting it out now. I think Zillow etc, has it listed about 197k, but I won't get that. I hate being attached to property that far away, but it makes more sense for me to rent right now since you can't make any money anywhere else safely.

Something in denver for under 200k? Is it in the ghetto?