They see me shillin', they hatin'

Guest pocketrockets

Guest pocketrockets

Silver7, that's a good dude there.

That place is dead. Never thought I'd see their main forum look like that

+1

when a poster says something about it BAS gets all annoyed saying people who say this are just dumb and fail to see "offshore" is dead

Offshore being dead doesn't mean a forum can't be rockin. People aren't posting to get a leg up or to learn how to scalp, they post bc they love the community and enjoy shooting the shit with like-minded people. The offshore industry was shit before I was canned at eog but the forum was busy as hell.

Guest pocketrockets

Offshore being dead doesn't mean a forum can't be rockin. People aren't posting to get a leg up or to learn how to scalp, they post bc they love the community and enjoy shooting the shit with like-minded people. The offshore industry was shit before I was canned at eog but the forum was busy as hell.

agree 100%

I don't know BAS but the forum being busy is just about working to maintain relationships and giving a fuck. It would be incredibly easy to make that forum 5 times as busy as it is, I can't believe the first page goes back so long. If the first page on the main forum went back 5 hours id be annoyed about it. Should easily have 50-75 active threads in 5 hours, sometimes 45 minutes but never more than 5-8 hours.

Wonder what they'd sell therx for now

Guest pocketrockets

I don't know BAS but the forum being busy is just about working to maintain relationships and giving a fuck. It would be incredibly easy to make that forum 5 times as busy as it is, I can't believe the first page goes back so long. If the first page on the main forum went back 5 hours id be annoyed about it. Should easily have 50-75 active threads in 5 hours, sometimes 45 minutes but never more than 5-8 hours.

Wonder what they'd sell therx for now

The owners DGAF about the forum anymore... someone else should manage it thats for sure

Is worth noting that a small handful of posters....(literally like four or five) personally crush whatever good starts there with inane, repetitous arguments and each refusing to not have the last word.

Imagine the clowning I give to ckid, but now imagine it as permeating 30-50% of ALL threads created.

I initially joined here in early May just to clown ckid, but observed a better overall tenor of conversation here and have thus left Rx for good, after it being for almost 15 years the forum that received 98% of my activity

Guest pocketrockets

I still have 3 green bars though. 

Whatever the fuck that means. 

I remember a poster crying and threatening BAS for taking his bars off. It was hilarious!

Is worth noting that a small handful of posters....(literally like four or five) personally crush whatever good starts there with inane, repetitous arguments and each refusing to not have the last word.

Imagine the clowning I give to ckid, but now imagine it as permeating 30-50% of ALL threads created.

I initially joined here in early May just to clown ckid, but observed a better overall tenor of conversation here and have thus left Rx for good, after it being for almost 15 years the forum that received 98% of my activity

Their lack of direction is TGFs gain. It's not hard to solve issues with things like that without banning people, but if they don't care about the forum then hopefully the people who have something positive to contribute come over here -- your motives were not the most sound but the result is a gain for Tgf and, bc this is the place I call home, a + for myself. It's certainly enjoyable having you here to shoot the shit with, this place is moving in a good direction heading into football season. Humility from the boys running the place is something Tgf benefits from that others don't. Kinger and yanks make more fun of themselves in a day than other owners will in a decade.

Tgf is lucky you stuck around, CKing

Guest pocketrockets

Their lack of direction is TGFs gain. It's not hard to solve issues with things like that without banning people, but if they don't care about the forum then hopefully the people who have something positive to contribute come over here -- your motives were not the most sound but the result is a gain for Tgf and, bc this is the place I call home, a + for myself. It's certainly enjoyable having you here to shoot the shit with, this place is moving in a good direction heading into football season. Humility from the boys running the place is something Tgf benefits from that others don't. Kinger and yanks make more fun of themselves in a day than other owners will in a decade.

Tgf is lucky you stuck around, CKing

well put, as usual

Guest pocketrockets

Still alive.  My Cardinal avatar is gone though.

WTF?  

Slap on the wrist from the mods? 

My avatar is GONE as well, and I wasnt the OP of said thread LMAO... talk about damage control

Silver7, that's a good dude there.

That place is dead. Never thought I'd see their main forum look like that

Can you send silver7 a pm for me saying hi? He's a good dude. Older cat like 75 who still slays broads. Tell him hi and to come here.