Why not?

GreenDoberman

Actually Teddy,  I find myself agreeing more than disagreeing with your political points of view.  I am about as anti-government, anti-nanny state as it gets.  Aside from the occasional anarchocommunist leaning, I am more inclined to personal responsibility than big brother taking care of others via handouts.

Mike,

Outside of the intermittent black stripper or crap player, my daily interaction with African-Americans is minimal at best.  Be it socioeconomical or geographically based/biased.

Joey, Clyde passed away.  However, one of the books I am working on is tentatively titled "The Last Will and Testament of Clyde Fontaine".  If it is ever completed I will make sure to get you a copy.

Actually Teddy, I find myself agreeing more than disagreeing with your political points of view. I am about as anti-government, anti-nanny state as it gets. Aside from the occasional anarchocommunist leaning, I am more inclined to personal responsibility than big brother taking care of others via handouts.

Mike,

Outside of the intermittent black stripper or crap player, my daily interaction with African-Americans is minimal at best. Be it socioeconomical or geographically based/biased.

Joey, Clyde passed away. However, one of the books I am working on is tentatively titled "The Last Will and Testament of Clyde Fontaine". If it is ever completed I will make sure to get you a copy.

Joey bagadonuts awards you One (1) Clyde coin