**ronaldo still bigger pussy than messi

milwaukee mike

Many ligaments in the knee, as you know. I know this could be debated, and we'll never know the true answer, unless he takes part in an autobiography while under the influence of truth serum. 

agree

only made this thread because of how many called out messi, who tried his damndest to win copa america, even turning down mvp last year because of the disappointment in losing

at least Messi tried.  Ronaldo pussed out completely.  he doesn't deserve the trophy.

wade this is the highest level of athletics. if you are like 5% injured you probably dont play.....imagin usain bolt being a little dinged up. he would come in last. thats how sharp you have to be

Mike, Cristiano is the Kobe of soccer. He always plays injured and plays every minute of every game, he never rests. This was his biggest game in his career. Trust me on this one, if the pain wasn't too bad he would have stayed for sure.

Glad you got your medical degree too.

Torn acl diagnosed by George!

You are a terrible troll. Still butt hurt that I called out your Syracuse lie?

Early reports said torn acl. The diagnosis was changed to sprained acl but the true diagnosis will be available after he has an MRI.

Glad you got your medical degree too.

Torn acl diagnosed by George!

You are a terrible troll. Still butt hurt that I called out your Syracuse lie?

Early reports said torn acl. The diagnosis was changed to sprained acl but the true diagnosis will be available after he has an MRI.

Well, of course, after a MRI they will release an ACCURATE diagnosis. Isn't that how things work?

Of course but most of the time it's known before the mri is taken and it's more of a formality. I guess the journalists that are now saying that it's a sprained acl went to Syracuse lying 101 too.

Well, of course, after a MRI they will release an ACCURATE diagnosis. Isn't that how things work?

Of course but most of the time it's known before the mri is taken and it's more of a formality. I guess the journalists that are now saying that it's a sprained acl went to Syracuse lying 101 too.

Point is you have no clue if it is torn or not.

You have no way of knowing.

It may be torn, may not be. But to state an opinion as fact is pure ignorance.

leg wasn't broken

and he was walking just fine

he wanted out of the game, this gave him an excuse not to be called a choker like messi if they lost

I did not say it was broken , but he was In jured to a degree where he could not run and barely was walking he did his best by not going out thats called respect and dedication to the game , you can't continue to play with it and injure it even worser

But if you don't understand try and break a Legg , or let some1 hit u in the knee with a bat then try and run or even walk you guys talk a lot of shit and have no respect for the these athletes

I bet if your cat scratches you , you cry like a bitch and swing your arms up and down like a Lil girl