OT: Raising Cane's Chicken

KingRevolver

I have a brother who has a place in TN. One of the first places I am going after diabetic dog passes is Nashville! Can't wait.

Nashville is nice. I was there last month. It's about 5 hours away from me though. I am on the opposite end of the state. I'm actually much closer to Asheville, Charlotte, and places in NC. I'd like to start going to Nashville more often for 3 day weekends and things.

Guest ChrisHarvard

They're everywhere in Ohio, I have a lot of friends up in Cinci, Columbus, Chillicothe, Cleveland...

Canes is good. I like KFC best, although it's $42 for a 16 piece, 4 sides and 8 biscuits at KFC. A bit heavy.

Slimmer you fuckkk, went by the gold club today but I forgot they're closed Sunday afternoon. Caught a bad break. Felt like wade.

You fucking square.....even I could tell you the place only opens weekdays for lunch...and I've left SF for almost 5 years now.

It's alright....you can sympathize with Kinger, Wade and Moldy now.......holding your prick with no action  :laugh

Chicken place... They have the best sauce ever... I'm sure JD has heard of it... They are all around his neck of the woods

Yep. Several Bojangles around here. I don't get dinner much from there, but they have good steak and chicken biscuits for breakfast.