They see me shillin', they bannin'

Guest pocketrockets

Guest pocketrockets

Well, they will always take that stance with a competitor and a non-sponsor. Better off moving on.

+1

Yeah I was actually growing tired of the dynamics there... a lot of people are coming here and more will eventually

Guest pocketrockets

Well, they will always take that stance with a competitor and a non-sponsor. Better off moving on.

No I wasnt the one opened who the thread, it was Diablersssss and I just replied to his thread in jest like a fun guy would do. Reno Chezz is a spy who has an account here as well and banned me becuz "is the same punishment Kinger gave him at the EOG".

Anyway meant to happen anyway, will miss some asshiles there but was genuinely looking for ways to shoot myself in the foot there.

No I wasnt the one opened who the thread, it was Diablersssss and I just replied to his thread in jest like a fun guy would do. Reno Chezz is a spy who has an account here as well and banned me becuz "is the same punishment Kinger gave him at the EOG".

Anyway meant to happen anyway, will miss some asshiles there but was genuinely looking for ways to shoot myself in the foot there.

I just called him out in the Rubber Room.  His excuse for it being moved and for us being on "probation" was pretty lame.

Call a spade a spade.  They have issue with mentioning or referencing a "competing" forum.  Which is stupid, but thats the truth.  And although I don't agree with the philosophy, I respect it.  It's not my forum.  They can run it as they see fit.

Just don't try to spin it into "trolling" or some other lame excuse. 

+1

Yeah I was actually growing tired of the dynamics there... a lot of people are coming here and more will eventually

Their strong points have always been in the sports forums.

Guest pocketrockets

Charles from Reno is solid.

Take it from me as former Rx Mod, it is challenging to toe their company line

Yeah no Reno just clarified. Reno is cool.