UFC Sold For $4 Billion

LCD

To WME-IMG backed Michael Dell among others. To be announced tomorrow.

Fertittas and White end up with a shit ton of money and get rid of having to deal with a lot of their problems, the biggest after doping being how little money some fighters make.  Lesnar made 2.5 million for last nights hump fest.  McGregor has made close to $22 million for his last three fights.  But fighters on the bottom end of the card like Luan Chagas at UFC 198 can make  $10,000 (well if you don't add the lucrative $2500 he made from Reebok which stops him from getting sponsors.

The Reebok thing really fucked over a lot of those guys.

So does this mean we don't have to see Dana White's ugly ass in the ring trying to hog the camera?

I don't know though I would hope so. The Fertittas are minority owners now and I guess it's up to the new owners whether they want to keep the attention whore as the face of the organization.  He's lacking in the social skills that most major sports league commissioners have, but in 16 years he helped the Fertittas turn a $2 million investment into a company with revenues of $600,000,000 a year. These statistics could also be bullshit. But it's becoming insanely popular around the world and someone is probably going to make a shit ton of money.

The Reebok thing really fucked over a lot of those guys.

So does this mean we don't have to see Dana White's ugly ass in the ring trying to hog the camera?

from what I read this morning, White will stay on and nothing changes for him other than not working with his best friends, the Fertittas.

The Fertittas are out and they keep a small %