Been talking to Factsman

KingRevolver

MO.........dam its been a long time how ya been

so a forum with meaty-brock-mofome-kingy my man fishhead.............i been missing out on all the fun.

and the legendary joey bags.

and my buddy  teddy kgb

all star fucking cast here.

kinger-boat and the rest of you guys................very nice forum here

kingy...........i'm in Vegas the 1st of Aug-Sept-Oct- Nov- for 3-4 days  get your taco eaten ass and green card and hang out

got to get fishhead  to get me out of Caesars  next trip.

not much of a poster these days............but i'll break balls now and then

IDEA.............set up a meatman- brock contest for a month............i'll give the winner a 2 bedroom suite at Caesars  for a weekend

that would be a big 30 day thread

meaty  would be -190

Guest boatboatboat

MO.........dam its been a long time how ya been

so a forum with meaty-brock-mofome-kingy my man fishhead.............i been missing out on all the fun.

and the legendary joey bags.

and my buddy  teddy kgb

all star fucking cast here.

kinger-boat and the rest of you guys................very nice forum here

kingy...........i'm in Vegas the 1st of Aug-Sept-Oct- Nov- for 3-4 days  get your taco eaten ass and green card and hang out

got to get fishhead  to get me out of Caesars  next trip.

not much of a poster these days............but i'll break balls now and then

IDEA.............set up a meatman- brock contest for a month............i'll give the winner a 2 bedroom suite at Caesars  for a weekend

that would be a big 30 day thread

meaty  would be -190

Great idea and very generous (brock vs meaty)

I am planning on a vegas trip some time in August. Would love to meet up and tell Fishmush stories.

boat............i'm there monday aug 1 till thurs aug 4th

my resume is flawless

lunch with fishead

football game with mofome

dinners with meatman

racetrack with richsox-big runner-miggy-chi-town joe

sat in traffic for 3 hours with that nut brock

i paid my dues..................lol

hope to see u in Vegas boat

and if you do that contest you got my support............

Life is great my man. I've been enjoying the opportunity to support Kinger, Yanks, and Boat as they build their site, and at home things are rollin pretty good. Got enough to help the family and friends - and 3 dogs to watch Christmas movies with year round, can't complain. Oh, and the Vols are set to take the college football world over. A Tennessee national title and a Jalen Hurd Heisman trophy are more formalities than anything else. It would be nice if there was someone who could compete with UT but our coach has a flat top.

Mo

Tennessee and Ohio St are the ONLY 2 programs that have NEVER lost 8 games in a college football season, the only 2

I wish the home and home hadn't been canceled, seeing those uniforms on the same field would be brilliant. Two teams visiting one another in two of the best venues in the country. The Vols & Buckeyes stand alone. My uncle worked under Woody so I've always had some love for the Buckeyes. Don't tell rjt that.

brocky if you win i'll throw in a hooker for you

but i need to know girl or boy................hole or pole ? i know a bellman that could hook you up whatever way you go. lol

JFC

After reading the above in context of Landers, I felt so soiled I had to take a shower.....and use the really stiff scrub brush

In fact, I am still scrubbing.....hot water exhausted, waterproof S7 in one hand, scrub brush in other