TGF= Time (to) Get (a) Feline. FREE CAT...GET SOME!

IAG

Poster IAG is offering incentive to the first TGF poster to adopt a cat from their local shelter..I will reimburse $100 in adoption fees. If cat is free, ' or is less than $100( I've never seen one even close to that much,) the difference will be paid in a Petsmart gift card to go towards food, litter, etc.

Offer open to any TGF poster with join date prior to today, and a minimum of 100 posts.

Offer expires 7/252016

Proof of adoption must be provided. I know a few of you who could benefit from a kitty companion.

Guest boatboatboat

I know thread title that would get many more views but would be deemed inappropriate

speaking of Deem, I hope  he doesn't take advantage of this offer to get some free food.

I know thread title that would get many more views but would be deemed inappropriate

speaking of Deem, I hope  he doesn't take advantage of this offer to get some free food.

Hahahaha. I should have added a clause that cat is to be for companionship , not consumption.

I debated your thread title for a while, but I figured that's not a word I use so would have seemed forced to me...But you are right...definitely would increase views!

Guest boatboatboat

not a word I use so would have seemed forced to me...But you are right...definitely would increase views!

yea

fur box gets views when ever it's used.

Iag we got a new cat when ours passed because the kids wanted one, but regretting it already.  Would you like to adopt ours for free?  Fixed boy that looks almost identical to yours!

. Shit. I can hardly handle the two animals I have. If you still have it and don't want it when my dog passes, I may take you up on that, but right now I have my hands full...thanks for offering though!

Iag we got a new cat when ours passed because the kids wanted one, but regretting it already. Would you like to adopt ours for free? Fixed boy that looks almost identical to yours!

I might be violating some kind of code by sharing this, but IAG has been sending me PMs saying how much she would really like to have a companion cat for Kat.....but is nervous about admitting it publicly because - being unmarried and stuff, some forum friends might begin to view her as The Krazy Kat Lady.

So I guess I am saying, be persistent.....she's just playing an internet role....Just take your cat to her house for a Weekend Visit and then report back to us

I might be violating some kind of code by sharing this, but IAG has been sending me PMs saying how much she would really like to have a companion cat for Kat.....but is nervous about admitting it publicly because - being unmarried and stuff, some forum friends might begin to view her as The Krazy Kat Lady.

So I guess I am saying, be persistent.....she's just playing an internet role....Just take your cat to her house for a Weekend Visit and then report back to us

Lol...I actually posted on Facebook "it's never too early to become the crazy cat lady" when I got Kat.

While a cool idea I doubt anyone here takes advantage of the prize.

Probably not, I had a couple in mind, but doesn't look like they are biting...yet. I need a few more APSCA type commercials. I have a back up plan if no one wants the cute pitter patter of little feet, warming their home and heart.

Poster IAG is offering incentive to the first TGF poster to adopt a cat from their local shelter..I will reimburse $100 in adoption fees. If cat is free, ' or is less than $100( I've never seen one even close to that much,) the difference will be paid in a Petsmart gift card to go towards food, litter, etc.

Offer open to any TGF poster with join date prior to today, and a minimum of 100 posts.

Offer expires 7/252016

Proof of adoption must be provided. I know a few of you who could benefit from a kitty companion.

We did so about a year ago. The cat couldn't be any sweeter (yes, I know that is gay), compared to the demon cat we had for 10 or so years before.