George. Do You Smoke Reefer?

The X

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my first alcohol beverage in flight last week. That should answer your question.

George, have you ever bought a lic of ketamine, then poured it on a cd? Then while you embark on a flight, break out the cd,, and scrape the dried ketamine off the cd, and do bumps of k post 9/11?

I did partake, however this fella is more nuts than I am. It is called the mile high bump club. Fun times!

lol .... no I don't . I tried it a few times but I would always get paranoid so I had to stop

George that was cause you were probably smoking sativa strain of weed. Sativas are more for energetic type of high. Indica weed is a pain relief couch type of strain. You would be great for indica strain

I went in with a urethra infection and the Doc looked at me is like "you been having unprotected sex haven't you".  I'm like what the fuck no. 

He says we need to do a full on test to be sure, included the AIDS shit. 

Gave me a shot for STD's just in case and prescription for pills to deal with infection. 

Fukin guys are drug dealers.  Just slingin' shit at my insurance.  

They banked.