Documentary: Zero Days - Watch it

Mofome

"The accomplice to the crime of corruption is frequently our own indifference."

-Bess Myerson

For those who don't know who Bess Myerson is, she was elite fap material of the 40s -- our relationship with Isreal brought her to mind, quite a day for the Jewish community when she was crowned Miss Murica. WWII ends and Miss America is a brilliant, tough, Jewish woman -- the after party was lit. Fascinating woman, worthy of a Google search. The US was not as Jew-friendly as many romanticize, but better than the Nazis. ❤️

USeh!

As a former programmer and computer hacker, this was a tremendous film.

This is your world, Spank. I can't post a gif from a phone, you are a WMD with a merciful soul. Thank the sweet lord I befriend the spankster before I knew his capabilities. This shit is insane.

My biggest moment was scanning over 40 million chinese routers and compromising around 10K. 

We'd use them to spam sites and chat rooms.  

The chat rooms were the best, we had some guy who had a live stream and a chat room, and we'd send them in and PM him 200K times and watch it on live stream as 200K private messages came in and crashed his computer.  He would be screaming "HOW DO YOU STOP PRIVATE MESSAGES!!!!!!!!!"   On stream and we were just dying.  Also send them into chat rooms and literally destroy them they would send messages so fast that people would just disconnect, you'd drop 2-3K people in 30 seconds. 

God that was fun.  

Lol. 

Also those bots we had built in commands so people would try to ignore them one by one by clicking the ignore feature. 

Little did they know we had the built in name change command, so in 1 second all 10k bots all changed their names to random shit and kept PM'ing or spamming. 

They had no chance. 

I miss botnets. 

Phone Phreaking was the fuking shit also. 

I used to beige box on random houses and call an ANI(feature of a telecommunications network for automatically determining the origination telephone number) at 3AM and call AT&T and setup a teleconf.  The only thing you had to sweat was AT&T calling you back and you had to answer before the homeowner, possible chance the homeowner answers and is on the phoneline with you and the AT&T rep while you are confirming. Lol.  Come back home and spread that shit out to 50 phreaks/hackers and we would conf all night long sharing tips and zero day exploits. 

Was a very unique time. 

Phone Phreaking was the fuking shit also.

I used to beige box on random houses and call an ANI(feature of a telecommunications network for automatically determining the origination telephone number) at 3AM and call AT&T and setup a teleconf. The only thing you had to sweat was AT&T calling you back and you had to answer before the homeowner, possible chance the homeowner answers and is on the phoneline with you and the AT&T rep while you are confirming. Lol. Come back home and spread that shit out to 50 phreaks/hackers and we would conf all night long sharing tips and zero day exploits.

Was a very unique time.

I struggle creating new contacts in my phone. ☹️

That's terrifying. It seems your services would be highly coveted and aggressively pleaded for.

You're so unassuming here. Just nice spank who, by the bye, could make anyones life miserable if he wanted - and there's nothing that could be done about it. You're the USA on a board of bikini atolls. We are merely here for you to experiment on when you so desire.

I could definitely ruin someones life.  

But very few people in this world are worth that. 

Less than 1%. 

I could definitely ruin someones life.

But very few people in this world are worth that.

Less than 1%.

Yes, but you determine that. I am a believer in appreciating all of the good that happens as well as the bad that doesn't -- your whims control things that don't happen in people's day that could. It's not like having a gun, you can do your damage without much, if any, risk and do it any time. For most people - self control is as much a product of an inability to cause much harm impulsively as it is conscious, you are not constrained by the need to be situated near anyone you wanted to harm - your only firewall is your conscious. When people get fired up on the forum they can't actually do anything, you can. I think you downplay the strength of your present character and will. You're not like the 99.9% who can't do anything, you are able to decide not to cause harm while people like myself don't have the option; the distinction is significant, moreso than you seem to want to acknowledge. Humility is a great thing, but you ain't like the rest of us, your level of self control impacts everyone here, no one else can do anything but call names. Slight difference between being called a A person who’s sexuality I admire and having your life fucked with.

With regularity, posters boast over how skilled they are at "tilting" someone else -- posters do their best to inflict stress with wit, because that's the extent of their e-armament, you can answer wit with an atomic bomb. Your discipline is a greater strength than any wit or few bucks thrown to charity. What doesn't happen means as much as what does. Don't diminish that. You're hard on yourself, the past is simply a learning tool, invest the lessons of it or don't, but let it go once you've decided and move on to the lessons in your next set of experiences.