Any Of You Fucks Playing This Pokemon Shit?

The X

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the little virtual pokemon balls pop up in places, you grab them on the screen, and then can train them to build up their power

but you could find one with 20 power, or one with 200 power, like a lottery ticket opening them up

So you're trying to beat someone else to it? I, of course, don't understand how a virtual pokemon can be found, but that's another issue. What is the goal? You find these pokemon lottery tickets - how do you win?

Do people really dress up like that girl on page 1

Strange times Mofome. We used to catch crawdads in the creek growing up. Non-virtual crawdads.

I did play a lot of Nintendo and even some madden and call of duty a few years ago on 360 so I understand people wanting to play games but Pokémon just doesn't seem for me.

Strange times Mofome. We used to catch crawdads in the creek growing up. Non-virtual crawdads.

I did play a lot of Nintendo and even some madden and call of duty a few years ago on 360 so I understand people wanting to play games but Pokémon just doesn't seem for me.

I used to play football, basketball, soccer, baseball, tennis and even golf by myself. No kids in one neighborhood, but I found an old golf club, dug up 2 holes, and hit a tennis ball back and forth. Going one way I was always Payne Stewart, he wore his pant like a bauce. Whatever tournament was going on, id go play. I invented games all day long.

Guest pocketrockets

I used to play football, basketball, soccer, baseball, tennis and even golf by myself. No kids in one neighborhood, but I found an old golf club, dug up 2 holes, and hit a tennis ball back and forth. Going one way I was always Payne Stewart, he wore his pant like a bauce. Whatever tournament was going on, id go play. I invented games all day long.

+1

When I was a kid 5-13 it was all about soccer, basketball, football... plain running around doing stupid but healthy shit... a lot of biking, LOTS... videogames or a film at night. Period. 13 and above it was all skateboarding, boozing and chasing tail; wouldnt recommend to anyone to start this at 13, 17 is ok.These people are zombies.

+1

When I was a kid 5-13 it was all about soccer, basketball, football... plain running around doing stupid but healthy shit... a lot of biking, LOTS... videogames or a film at night. Period. 13 and above it was all skateboarding, boozing and chasing tail; wouldnt recommend to anyone to start this at 13, 17 is ok.These people are zombies.

I never got into video games, I Loved baseball stars but that was it. In HS we had tournaments.

I got on a skateboard. Briefly.

My bike experience was riding down a steep hill and jumping off, whoever got the longest roll won.

Soccer, baseball and basketball I got to play competitively until certain ages, couldn't play football, box, or play lacrosse bc I only have 1 kidney. Loved boxing, did it for fun, but competing would have been my choice of any sport, football 2nd.

Virgin through HS. I planned to wait until marriage. What a dumb fuck.