IAG Wednesday Night MLB Break Trivia. Win $50 cat. I mean cash.

IAG

I'm throwing in Brock's name so he can play , mostly because I want to see if he runs his trivia mouth like he runs his handicapping mouth, or whether he actually is any good. There were several people wanting to put the trivia beat down on him the other night. I'm not sure who all that was. But hopefully they'll be in this thread.

I didn't expect this to actually go off tonight, so I didn't spend any time thinking about questions. I may grab an old Trivial Pursuit game, find something off the Internet, or just pull things out of my giant brain.

I moved the start time to 8 pm to accommodate Barman, but appears he is out now...However I had mentioned the change in an earlier post, so better stick to that time.  I will start the new thread at 8:50 est.  That is where all questions will be.   I will do my best to type questions quickly after a correct answer is provided, but please be patient, as I did not pre-pick questions when it didn't look like there was much participation.

Quick reminder that tonight's session is NOT sport's trivia.  There may be some sport's questions,but will not be a dominant theme.   I'm pretty much going off the cuff with what I can find quickly.    Good luck to all..see you in new thread at 8:50~! 

I like all the enthusiasm.  Hope I don't screw this up.   I will not  be keeping a running total, but will calculate at the end, or first thing in morning if becomes to much of a cluster****.      Payment to winner will be sent tomorrow a.m. via paypal if possible.  I do not have bitcoin.  I can also send out via USPS.