**we're down to 3 decent posters

milwaukee mike

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with KRs bet is that Trump doesn't care for the average joe's donation.  Actually he doesn't care for any person or corporation to fund him.  I know his self-funding will be easily justified with tax loopholes and calling it charity but he's not like bernie who is looking for poor college students to donate lunch money or hillary who works for the highest bidder. 

Long story short Cop, Trump doesn't need a legal Mexican immigrants money.

Guest boatboatboat

The problem with KRs bet is that Trump doesn't care for the average joe's donation.  Actually he doesn't care for any person or corporation to fund him.  I know his self-funding will be easily justified with tax loopholes and calling it charity but he's not like bernie who is looking for poor college students to donate lunch money or hillary who works for the highest bidder. 

Long story short Cop, Trump doesn't need a legal Mexican immigrants money.

he raised 15 mill in june

i brought some posters back from the dead

supernatural powers right here

if i was an egomaniac like some of our most useless posters, i would think about including myself on the list

No plattys like mo didley has, without even posting in them or reading them. You've got a lot to learn. Humility among those things. Shape up. There is no I in poster.