Pick MLB teams help a Wounded Warrior *AmericasBookie.com added $250 Mofome $100 Yanks $50

KingRevolver

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats WVU, my teams just really suck right now. You have this in the bag! I still might do the JTGAMBLE bet, but I think that i need more than +1000 now.

The Rangers cant score at all and for some reason Colorado games in Colorado are all low scoring now.

Mikeyanks is a little slow on the uptake. He still thinks that I am the winner. HE needs to get a clue

WELL WVU??? You posted the odds........I am ready to bet on jtgamble to win it. I will bet $50 but we can lower it to $25 if you are too scared to give a great line

i havent seen the update. I'm up 7 on him I think. Let me check the schedules. I know you are banking on Texas catching fire in Colorado which is a real possibility

August 6:

KR: 32

WVU: 26

Moldy(2): 25

JTGamble: 24

Boat(1): 23

Boat(2): 23

Fecal: 23

Moldy(1): 21

Spankie: 21

SharpSq: 20

Yisman: 20

TTP: 19

PO69: 18

Brayden: 17

IAG: 15

Fishhead: 14

Moldy(3): 13

Overall Standings: 

WVU: 424

JTGamble: 417

PO69: 409

Boat(1): 407

Fecal: 407

Moldy(1): 403

Brayden: 401

SharpSq: 398

Yisman: 398

Boat(2): 397

Spankie: 390

Moldy(2): 386

TTP: 383

Fishhead: 382

KR: 351

IAG: 345

Moldy(3): 333

Both of the teams that matter start In 30 minutes. None of the other games matter since you guys have the same teams. Give me some good odds and I will lose another $50 in this contest. I will pay with paypal

6-1. I don't really want to bet this

Well I cant do it for 6 to 1. I just knew that your lines yesterday were bad and now he is further back with 1 less day to catch up.

I would do it for 9 to 1 for $40 I guess. Just to give me something to root for

I'll give you 7.5 to 1.

40 to win 300

Nah, he is too far back for those odds. Texas just cant score anymore.

I am really just hoping that St Louis and the Cubbies get shut out for their next 3 and 2 games respectively. Then maybe I could still win even with texas not scoring for the next 3 days.

9 to 1 is the lowest that I go. I really wanted 12 to 1. But we can make it for $30 if you want

No reason for me to lose anymore money. But I will tell you that I am not out of this shit yet. Another reason for me to not to do the bet is because I am not far behind jt at all and I will on a tiebreaker versus him

I have 1 more game than both of you and it might rain Chicago on Tuesday. If somehow I can get Washington or Toronto to score 10 runs a game for 2 games, then I have a legit shot on the last day with Texas at Colorado.

Maybe kinger or stankyanks wants to offer me 9 to 1 on JTGAMBLE for $25 though