Pick MLB teams help a Wounded Warrior *AmericasBookie.com added $250 Mofome $100 Yanks $50

KingRevolver

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

August 4: 

Fishhead: 20
JTGamble: 19
TTP: 17
IAG: 16
Moldy(3): 14
PO69: 14
WVU: 14
Moldy(1): 12
SharpSq: 12
Spankie: 12
Yisman: 12
Brayden: 10
Boat(1): 9
Fecal: 9
KR: 9
Boat(2): 8
Moldy(2): 6

Overall Standings:

WVU: 371
PO69: 370
JTGamble: 367
Boat(1): 360
Fecal: 360
Brayden: 359
SharpSq: 348
Yisman: 348
Boat(2): 347
Moldy(1): 345
Spankie: 345
TTP: 341
Fishhead: 338
Moldy(2): 334
IAG: 310
Moldy(3): 307
KR: 303

boatboatboat could still actually win this. It Toronto goes on a 8 run a game streak and Cleveland goes into the tank, then that is how he could catch up to WVU and possibly JTGAMBLE (also depends on Texas)

Brayden would need Toronto to do pretty well and have Detroit go on a tear and then have Colorado go in to the tank

August 5:

Fishhead: 30

SharpSq: 30

Yisman: 30

WVU: 27

Boat(2): 27

Moldy(2): 27

JTGamble: 26

Moldy(3): 26

Brayden: 25

Boat(1): 24

Spankie: 24

Fecal: 24

Moldy(1): 24

TTP: 23

PO69: 21

IAG: 20

KR: 16

Overall Standings: 

WVU: 398

JTGamble: 393

PO69: 391

Boat(1): 384

Fecal: 384

Brayden: 384

SharpSq: 378

Yisman: 378

Boat(2): 374

Moldy(1): 369

Spankie: 369

Fishhead: 368

TTP: 364

Moldy(2): 361

Moldy(3): 333

IAG: 330

KR: 319

No deal. I still have more games than you do and I have 2 games with Texas at Colorado.   The Cubs and St Louis can easily be shutout 1 or 2 days. What is really killing me is Texas!

I was actually going to take your 60/50 deal above today though. I have to root against Texas because they are ahead of my Astros. I really wanted to sell some playoff tickets this year. But I need the Astros to sweep the Rangers. Also Toronto is pretty much limited to a max of 4 runs a day.

But the new offer is wayyyyyyy off! I will just crash and burn with Texas and the Bluejays I guess. Congratulations on the win WVU! You could have had my Cavaliers for around $100 but you said no too

by the way, I would worry a lot more if I were in JTGAMBLE's position. His team is only different from yours in that he has Texas and you have St Louis. They both have the same amount of games but Texas is in Colorado this week.

But our set of teams differ in 3 teams. And I have an extra game. So anything could happen on the last day. Maybe the CUbbies will rain out or something. Hell maybe 2 rainouts will happen. Maybe some enterprising soul will call in a bomb threat or something.

But I will admit that I hate my team compared to yours. Toronto just cant score more than 3 or 4 runs a game and all of a sudden Texas cant score at all! I may need Washington to score like 12 runs a game for 3 games in a row

All JT needs is for St Louis to score 2 runs or less per game and have Texas start scoring. Remember 2 games in Colorado for Texas. But his main problem is that he cant tie you. So he has to win by 1 run or so. But that is also why I like my position better than his position

Your odds are no better than -200 right now.

I have another game than you  have. And Cleveland only scored 5 runs today. Hell I would only make you a -250 favorite over JTGAMBLE himself. All he needs is for Texas to start scoring runs. I mean you have the Cardinals who are likely to be shutout once or twice. And JT has Texas at Colorado

What I would offer you is that you can have 20% of my team for 10% of your team. But anything more than that isn't worth it right now. If you and I tie, then I will the tiebreaker as well unless St Louis starts scoring up a storm. And if they do that then I cant beat you anwyay