Pick MLB teams help a Wounded Warrior *AmericasBookie.com added $250 Mofome $100 Yanks $50

KingRevolver

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks to some TGF posters (buying items from store) we've been able to donate to St. Judes... and Dink's horse charity a couple of times... so far.

Just trying to spread more positivity with this contest.

Most of us here are very lucky. :cheers

Dinks horse charity? Should have sent it all to St Jude's

Just want to clarify, I know tomorrow is the deadline. Is that the deadline to commit? or the deadline to send in your teams? I'm assuming we are waiting to know when this starts so that we can factor schedule in our picks? I could be wrong on this. Do we need to be sending teams now?

Just want to clarify, I know tomorrow is the deadline. Is that the deadline to commit? or the deadline to send in your teams? I'm assuming we are waiting to know when this starts so that we can factor schedule in our picks? I could be wrong on this. Do we need to be sending teams now?

I will send everyone a PM tomorrow with all the details. No, don't send me your teams yet. But we will be starting the contest this upcoming week.

:cheers

Can you imagine when boat makes calls to sell insurance and they say no and he tells them they are all hat and no cowboy and dog don't hunt.

:laugh

Is that what Boat does? Hes never mentioned it to me and he knows thats what I do.

Yes would take a certain client to go for emails ended with Egg Zack Lee!!!

Guest boatboatboat

I work by appointment only. 2 a day.

If not a prior client i dont even attend first appointment.

You are vetted first and a fact finder is done