How much do you tip a waitress you're trying to bang

HarryCaray

This is not a random girl that I met cause she was waiting on my table and I'm trying to pick her up, I have known this girl for years.  She works as FOH manager at a bar/restaurant, and sometimes is behind the bar. 

If I go in there and sit at the bar and get a sandwich, and she waits on me, what is the optimal tip here?  Let's say the bill is $12.

Obviously you wanna lean generous here, but there is a point at which it gets creepy.  Like "what is he expecting for this???".  

I could just pay exact change and tell her she can come by my place later if she wants the tip (my initial inclination).

I could leave like $1.  Ya know, just to neg a bitch.

I could tip like $3-5, a normal tip amount.  

Or I could go big.  

Which is highest EV?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Flip her a $20 you cheap fuck

Common!!

We already discussed this in another thread pal. 

A big gratuity will make her happier obviously, it could help maker her like you bit more (platonically) yes, but it will not make her more interested in fucking you.

If she is already interested, ie is sexually attracted then a small tip would likely get better results in terms of getting together romantically.

A big tip will make her suspicious, as she will think you are entitled to more from her because you've tried to buy her affection. That will creep her out.

When will you guys fucking learn that "being nice" does not create sexual attraction?

Being nice will get you friendzoned.

Common!!

A big gratuity will make her happier obviously, it could help maker her like you bit more (platonically) yes, but it will not make her more interested in fucking you.

If she is already interested, ie is sexually attracted then a small tip would likely get better results in terms of getting together romantically.

A big tip will make her suspicious, as she will think you are entitled to more from her because you've tried to buy her affection. That will creep her out.

When will you guys fucking learn that "being nice" does not create sexual attraction?

If she thinks he is rich then she WILL be more interested in fucking him.  

Guest pocketrockets

My friend Harry is already a little creepy... better be a creep with some acquisition power  :cheers

PS. I would leave $5 at the most. Is like saying hey, I really like you but I'm not a cash machine... if you start throwing 20's predating she will expect you coughing 100's later on...

If she thinks he is rich then she WILL be more interested in fucking him.  

WRONG!!

If she thinks he's rich she'll become more interested in a (long term) *relationship* with him where she will continue using him for his money. Men are tools to women - to be used as utilities.

She will fuck him once in a while during the relationship to keep him around but that just makes her a whore because she really never was or will be into fucking him - she gets no pleasure from sex with him because he doesn't give her See you next Tuesday "tingles".  She does and will continue to enjoy spending his money.

Money definitely creates interest in rich men from women but it doesn't create sexual attraction.

My friend Harry is already a little creepy... better be a creep with some acquisition power :cheers

PS. I would leave $5 at the most. Is like saying hey, I really like you but I'm not a cash machine... if you start throwing 20's predating she will expect you coughing 100's later on...

This. $5 was the correct answer.

Right. Leaving a big tip will most likely be interpreted sub consciously by her as "he can't impress me with his looks or wit so he uses his money."  

A big tip shows lack of confidence. A man that is confident in his appearance and communication skills/flirting sabotoges his effort by tipping big. A confident man would never leave a big tip. (Not including multi-millionaire celebrities/athletes).

CONFIDENCE > large gratuity

Women are SEXUALLY attracted more by a mans confidence than by his money.  :bulb

Guest pocketrockets

Right. Leaving a big tip will most likely be interpreted sub consciously by her as "he can't impress me with his looks or wit so he uses his money."  

A big tip shows lack of confidence. A man that is confident in his appearance and communication skills/flirting sabotoges his effort by tipping big. A confident man would never leave a big tip. (Not including multi-millionaire celebrities/athletes).

+1

yep, I agree on that completely..,

Guest boatboatboat

leave her a 5 dollar tip

and a note that says

"Thank you for the wonderful service. I have left you two tips. $5 and a date with me at the time and location of your choosing. ill be back for lunch latter this week and we can discuss"

she will either swoon, or spit in your soup next time

glass half full

good luck

leave her a 5 dollar tip

and a note that says

"Thank you for the wonderful service. I have left you two tips. $5 and a date with me at the time and location of your choosing. ill be back for lunch latter this week and we can discuss"

she will either swoon, or spit in your soup next time

glass half full

good luck

BoaterX3 so CLOSE!!

The man should lead in this situation. He should have a date and time and place picked out and all planned.

Women prefer their confident man to lead and not follow. By asking her when/where he displays submissive behaviour. Men are not or shouldn't be submissive, it's un-natural and women pick up on this cue. Men lead women follow. Women prefer this.

If she is interested she will agree to the date. Women that are interested in a man will not make excuses to meet him when he makes plans for a date.

Common!!

WRONG!!

If she thinks he's rich she'll become more interested in a (long term) *relationship* with him where she will continue using him for his money. Men are tools to women - to be used as utilities.

She will fuck him once in a while during the relationship to keep him around but that just makes her a whore because she really never was or will be into fucking him - she gets no pleasure from sex with him because he doesn't give her See you next Tuesday "tingles".  She does and will continue to enjoy spending his money.

Money definitely creates interest in rich men from women but it doesn't create sexual attraction.

Women are SEXUALLY attracted more by a mans confidence than by his money.  :bulb

I agree with pretty much everything you said.  Which is why I brought this up.  

Awkward bill amount, $12, like I said I didn't wanna leave 20 and ask for some back.  If I had exactly 15 I guess that woulda been ideal.

I think it's important to this scenario that we didn't just meet.  I have known this girl since we were kids.  I'm also reasonably sure she's interested.  

Not sure what all those facts change if anything.

I left a 20. So an $8 tip. I didn't wanna look like some cheap fuck giving her a 20 and being like "can I get $3 back please?"

Exactly. That's good then. I thought you had left a $20 tip! Glad I checked... I was going to edit my response and say leave a 20. She will not know if you are being generous or too lazy to wait for change. So it makes you look nice, but not necessarily creepy.

I'm also reasonably sure she's interested.  

Dude then you need to escalate. The sooner the better.

If she has indicated interest then she is already saying in her mind "when is this fucker going to ask me out? I'm really interested in him". She's waiting for you to be confident and initiate.

Plan a date, reveal your plans and ask her out. Don't ask her what she wants to do, you're the man, she wants you to lead and be the aggressor.

Waiting weakens your position my friend.