1. 1. How do you wipe your butt?

• Standing up
    • Sitting down

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

made this thread a year or 2 ago

i was a stander for my entire life then i decided on a whim to try wiping while sitting down and was amazed at how much cleaner i got. i went out and bought 5 new pairs of tighy whities after and to this day none of them have streaks. sitting is where its at

also helps is pressure washing the area in the shower

Need woman ass wiping techniques input ASAP

Probability of a woman posting in this thread to tell us that she stands up to wipe and/or wipes from front/back or back/front is 0%.

The reason is obvious: Women want us to keep thinking they don't shit.  :bulb

Pretty girls really shouldn't shit. It makes me think less of them because it's really unattractive.

Here's a tip. If you are lusting after a girl and want to stop - just picture her on her period changing her tampon after taking a huge dump in the toilet and getting some on her fingers.

Works for me.  :puke

I converted from a stander to a sitter in my early 30s.  Not sure why I stood, just how I learned and never knew anyone did it any differently.  Got into this convo with my friends and realized they had a valid point on the cheek poop-smearing.  Started wiping sitting and I never looked back.

This was one of the most significant self-improvements I have made in the last decade.