LeBron

Durant

Draymond

Klay

StepH

Paul George

Lowry

Lol at need a first or second pick

And how many of those guys are winning you a title?

Toronto is not winning a title with Lowry as their best player. Like i said, they have plateaued as a really good team and tough to see them getting past that. Just like Hawks last season who im sure had guys on the all nba squad and had all stars everywhere. But no franchise changers. No lebron, no KD, no Russ, no Steph.

Id honeslty rather Wiggins, Towns or Simmons than most of that list because i believe they can become something greater than a Lowry, or Lillard. Could they be much worse? Sure but the ceiling is there

None of the guys you listed will ever be as good and impactful as lillaRd.

Think you need to watch more lillard

I like Lillard but not sure he has that next level ceiling that Wiggins/Towns/Simmons all, imo, have. Anthony Davis i would take over most of your all nba names also, another top pick

Could be wrong and again im not saying you cant find franchise changers at 5-8 in the draft. But look at the history of the league and history of the draft and then tell me where most of the studs came from. The answer is most of the greats were drafted 1st overall and the ones that werent were usually still top 3

Hinkie blows at drafting too. And he was trying to trade Okafor who may not turn out to be a top 10 player but he's the best player he ever drafted.

Thats another issue and one i wasnt defending Hinkie on. But he wasnt usually being blasted on his drafting he was blasted on tanking, which is what i was defending

Hinkie having bad luck in the lottery and losing out on Wiggins, Towns, etc does not take away from the correct process being implemented. There were never guarantees. Simply increased their odds of one day being a great team 

What is unlucky about not getting first pick with 25% chance?

Well when Sixers drafted Embiid there were supposed to be 3 top guys in the draft. Sixers get the #3 pick and Embiid dies so instead of starting the franchise with a legit guy three years ago they have a dead body and just pray for health 

But i guess more so they didnt have good luck instead of saying they had a bunch of bad luck.