OPENING DAY at DEL MAR thread

FISHHEAD

well don't buy one in del mar!  friend of mine has a puny house there that is worth over 1 million

looked all over the past few days

lots of good options available

looking at a condo in downtown La Jolla in 2 hours

after that, going to car dealership and see what they will give me for my 2004 Honda accord and possibly get a new car if I can get the right price

exciting times..looking forward to leaving Vegas in the rear view mirror...will still visit a few times a year

looked all over the past few days

lots of good options available

looking at a condo in downtown La Jolla in 2 hours

after that, going to car dealership and see what they will give me for my 2004 Honda accord and possibly get a new car if I can get the right price

exciting times..looking forward to leaving Vegas in the rear view mirror...will still visit a few times a year

sad to hear

you and jeffksu were the only people worth seeing in vegas (no offense fishhead)

funny, you avoid me like the plague whenever you visit   :laugh

probably see more of you living in SD  

ready to enjoy the good life and get back to my beach bum roots   :cigar

Good move Jake....I enjoyed Vegas when I lived there but there is nothing like waking up on or near the beach...still have a little Jersey Shore left in me....

Jake... Sad to hear the news (leaving Vegas) but I could always tell when visiting w/you, you missed the area of San Diego... What ever you do stay in touch and hit me up when in Vegas...

MilwaukeeMike... Thanks for the kind words...

thanks jeff I will still visit a few times a year

condo in La jolla was tiny and at the top of my price range so i think I will pass

I did pick up a new 2016 Honda accord today, so I'm quite happy

back on the property search tomorrow and then back to 110 degree heat on Sunday  :gun