How do you get out of Jury Duty?

D-Hustle

I was only summoned once, and I was having back surgery, so I got out of it. I think they gave you one one year forbearance or something in Colorado. I would not recommend doing something to require surgery in order to get out of jury duty however...unless you have an affinity for narcotic pain relievers, want time off work, and you kept your insurance.

I've been getting out because I send it back saying its for my grandfather because we have the same name and he's incompetent and can't do it. I'm the third and they send it to me my father and my grandfather without specifying senior junior or the third.

The one time that I did get summoned to jury duty I was luck because it was in December and I called in and got an extension cause I said I was out of town and so it was near the holidays best time to not get called in is December. My group was not picked to show up

I can't believe the number of guys who take off work because they can't get out of it.....I get summoned every other other year and never once had to show up.....I tell them every time that I live check to check and even one day off might be the difference between me making my mortgage payment or the bank owning it.....

Works everytime......they could actually be sued if it was true and did lose my home so its policy to avoid......saying you're a racist hasn't worked for 10yrs now it was everyone's go-to but this one can't be challenged.

I can't believe the number of guys who take off work because they can't get out of it.....I get summoned every other other year and never once had to show up.....I tell them every time that I live check to check and even one day off might be the difference between me making my mortgage payment or the bank owning it.....

Works everytime......they could actually be sued if it was true and did lose my home so its policy to avoid......saying you're a racist hasn't worked for 10yrs now it was everyone's go-to but this one can't be challenged.

Gotta respect you're honesty "Big Ted"

:hat