Time to bet

TerraFin

:laugh

Just fucking with you.  Bronxer is a guy that keeps changing his username.  Skippy found out his identity so he left again.  

Hes lurking.  Every new sign up is a suspect. 

No issues SD.   I'm Maryland thru-thru.   Cecil County.  O's fan, Terps fan, HATE THE BIG 10 move.    Hate the Ravens and Skins.   Grew up with Bert Jones and the Colts and then they up and mov'd in the middle of the fucking night.

How did you hear about TGF?  

I googled "Gambling Forums", this place comes up right under rx and covers and looked for one that was easiest on my eye sockets, and read the board.   I posted at 2+2 but that got boring, got into poli forums, us history forums like Dan Carlin's, and some terps hoops forums.

Awesome.  Welcome.   :cheers

I googled "Gambling Forums", this place comes up right under rx and covers and looked for one that was easiest on my eye sockets, and read the board.   I posted at 2+2 but that got boring, got into poli forums, us history forums like Dan Carlin's, and some terps hoops forums.

Dibs a top 3 poster here. You feel honored to get an early welcome from him. Stay in your lane and power the sports talk and welcome Tefin....

Joey Votto.  Reds up 4-3 B7.  Billy Hamilton on 3rd, Votto up, 1 out.   Fly ball gets me a run.  Votto fouls off 4 pitches, then gets the hook LOOKING.   Fuck ya very much Joey.

Jay Bruce doubled on next pitch.    Thank ya Jay.   Now watch the worst pen in MLB fuck me sideways.