Its all about the nuts

Guest pocketrockets

Guest pocketrockets

Yes Omaha Hi/Lo is my best gam2, always seem to have an edge on the table. I'm really goof at NLHE and PLO as well. I also fancy Courchevel and the hi lo alternative, stud h/l, horse, 8game-

My weakest games are 2-7 lowball, 5 card draw, stud and razz.

Guest pocketrockets

You ever play in one of the WSOP events?

No, is a pending goal and the goal to beat for 2018 at the latest.but to make it worthwhile you have to have at least 30k-50k to play some 5-6 events plus the Main Event! Cash games are said to be amazingly soft during the WSOP... have in mind that to spend 50k on the WSOP you better leave some back up t build back up in case you blank. I've played the Sunday Million twice and cashed both times, also finished 19th on Party Pokers Sunday 250k  GTD (lost with 10s full of 9s against quad 9s LOL).

Have qualified for tourneys outside CR by winning satellites... have busted a couple of WSOP bracelet winners playing a middle stake MTT live. I have dabble in middle stake cash games but there's a reason I'm currently a low limit SNG/MTT player... cash games are a whole different breed that evolves all the time and its for the most cold hearted... I cant deal with the variance... I will not play cash games online for real $ ever.

Guest pocketrockets

$3500 for a 1st place live... on cash games. I ran $25 into 2k at least 3 times... online $2500 by winning two MTTs on the same day at 888...$1200 for the 19th place at party pokers 250k GTD and pokerstars $1600 for a 5th place on 5$ buy in MTT,,, pokerstars is the toughest site IMO