Coach Dibs, tell us a tale of how you inspired a student athlete

Guest ChrisHarvard

Guest ChrisHarvard

Mofo, you used to be a "big bad mod".

I understand that. But you're not anymore.

Why are you such a jerk? Does it give your life purpose?

This isn't the Rx. Why can't you just get along!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite the opposite. You embarrassed yourself. I wish you hadn't, but it doesn't make me feel anything.

Until I saw ttps post, which was just funny, I was going to talk about coaching football. Ttp is funny. Not personal. Not calling everyone a pussy like Diablo. If you don't think Ttp is funny, it's bc you're upset. Got to be able to laugh at yourself.

I did think TTP's post was funny.  I did e-chuckle.  

And can we get over this "pussy" thing?  I was joking.  Ive called Joseph pussy many times.  He knows I'm joking.  I figured you would.  Its just forum banter.  

Told you plenty of times I think you are a good dude.  That hasn't changed.  

LoL guys coming in to an inspirational thread with hate and bullcrap.

From many of you, I expect it. Joey, TTP, mofo, obviously those type guys.

I really wish Hangover was a better person. He's on our level but time and time again he lowers himself to the pit of filthy piggies.

Darn shame.

Yep. All these guys are just filled with hate. TGF needs more posters like us to bring the community together and make this forum the best it possibly can be. Love thy neighbor!!

Diabler gets what he brings. 

Not sure what this means?  

Mo.  You have more bravado than anyone here.  You always stick your chest out and brag that you will never lose an ebattle.  

I had fun with you and called you on that.  I will admit, I took it too far by calling you a pussy and a coward for leaving that thread.  I'm sorry if I offended you.  It was just forum banter.  

I did think TTP's post was funny. I did e-chuckle.

And can we get over this "pussy" thing? I was joking. Ive called Joseph pussy many times. He knows I'm joking. I figured you would. Its just forum banter.

Told you plenty of times I think you are a good dude. That hasn't changed.

What makes you think I'm not over it? You followed me to threads ranting bullshit, I raised you, you folded.

I've had real issues with Ttp, Shrink, Tony Montana -- they are people I'd do anything for, in real life. I don't care that you called me some name, I'm simply acknowledging you which you called me out for failing to do.

I didn't know who "dibs" was, when I saw you post that you were a coach, I planned to talk about that. Ttp made me laugh, I acknowledge it. Why would that be an issue?

I know what forum banter is, it's only personal to you. Ttp makes me laugh at myself all the time. I don't have a personal problem with anyone here. Id send you every dollar I have if you needed it for some emergency, I've been in more forum battles than anyone Diablo, you wanted to battle with me and then you get deep about it when I indulge.

I'm a pain in the ass, that's why I leave people alone, I'm not scared of some debate, I don't like dealing with all of these feelings people have afterward.

I'll have your back every day of your life, no matter what you post. Ttp is an idiot, that should have been my reply, but he got it and I didn't even think about it. Yesterday was out of my mind, Ttp ain't in the HOF for nothing.

Not sure what this means?

Mo. You have more bravado than anyone here. You always stick your chest out and brag that you will never lose an ebattle.

I had fun with you and called you on that. I will admit, I took it too far by calling you a pussy and a coward for leaving that thread. I'm sorry if I offended you. It was just forum banter.

That's just not true. You have far more self-aggrandizing post than I.

What makes you think I'm not over it? You followed me to threads ranting bullshit, I raised you, you folded.

I've had real issues with Ttp, Shrink, Tony Montana -- they are people I'd do anything for, in real life. I don't care that you called me some name, I'm simply acknowledging you which you called me out for failing to do.

I didn't know who "dibs" was, when I saw you post that you were a coach, I planned to talk about that. Ttp made me laugh, I acknowledge it. Why would that be an issue?

I know what forum banter is, it's only personal to you. Ttp makes me laugh at myself all the time. I don't have a personal problem with anyone here. Id send you every dollar I have if you needed it for some emergency, I've been in more forum battles than anyone Diablo, you wanted to battle with me and then you get deep about it when I indulge.

I'm a pain in the ass, that's why I leave people alone, I'm not scared of some debate, I don't like dealing with all of these feelings people have afterward.

I'll have your back every day of your life, no matter what you post. Ttp is an idiot, that should have been my reply, but he got it and I didn't even think about it. Yesterday was out of my mind, Ttp ain't in the HOF for nothing.

Didnt read

:cigar

Mofo been one of my best pals since the beginning of my forum days. 

We have had some scraps but 100-1 more good times then bad.

Would have his back in whatever

Reading that thread though Dibs and all your posts lately about everyone being pussies and backing down to you it doesnt make much sense to not read someones post who you are battling with all day. 

Fair enough.  We are gonna have to agree to disagree on how all of this went down though.  

If we are going to nitpick here, you started shit by calling me "ignorant".  On a subject that I am very educated on because I worked in that environment for 2 years.   I then explained to you why I knew what I was talking about.  You never came back to thread.  I kept giving you shit about it.  In good fun.  Did not know that you would take it personal.

Last night I was having a great time on the back porch drinking beer and listening to music.  Was not at all in the mood to have a pissing match with you.  Thats why I didn't even read half of the stuff.  Just was multitasking as I was responding to you.

Its all good Moseph.  We are cool as far as I am concerned. 

Ive got no problem with him Christopher. I was just fucking with him like I do Joey. But I hit a nerve or something.

Wasn't my intention.

You lost. Pretending you're above something with the backing of the most spineless goofball on the site may feel therapeutic, but the only feelings here are your own.

Sorry I thought you could handle what you begged for. Sorry for laughing at ttps joke. Wasn't sure if you could handle it. You couldn't.

That's just not true. You have far more self-aggrandizing post than I.

I think you play both angles very well.  On one hand you seem like a great, giving guy.  On the other hand, you don't like being challenged.  You have a superiority complex when your manhood gets questioned.  I'm honestly not trying to offend you when I say that.  It just really comes off that way. 

Sorry I thought you could handle what you begged for. Sorry for laughing at ttps joke. Wasn't sure if you could handle it. You couldn't.

I'm not sure why you are apologizing to me.  You have nothing to apologize for.  You haven't offended me in the least. 

I have obviously offended you though.  So thats why I apologized. 

Reading that thread though Dibs and all your posts lately about everyone being pussies and backing down to you it doesnt make much sense to not read someones post who you are battling with all day. 

Well, then you don't know the context.  Battle started yesterday morning.  It ended.

I went to the Dbacks game.  Got my drink on.  Came home late.  Drinking some Bud Lights on the back porch.  I see Mo come at me.  Wasn't interested in a personal EDick contest.  

So here we are.