Tonight espn take Yankees

Moldoveanu

Must win? Season has been over. Cashman needs to convince Hank and Hal to trade everyone now. Hopefully a sweep to start the 2nd half gets that done

Yep most of my Yankee friends are actually rooting for a sweep. Need to get it in their head that season is done and they need to start doing things now in order to be able to compete with the Redsox young studs in the future. Betts, Bradley, Xander already established young allstars...Yankees have...Severino? lol

jfc I lost again

7/17/16

8:03 PM

BOS Red Sox v NY Yankees: Will a run be scored in the 1st Inning?
Outright No @ -130

I've been thinking alot about this lately.

I used to bet those 1st inning props, I regularly got CRUSHED doing so.

Now when I bet baseball (which isn't very often) and I like the home team I will wait until at least the top of the 1st is complete and bet them live if they are down 1 run and get a better price. If they are getting smoked in the 1st it's no play or watch and wait to bet live later on.

Will Hill, SBObet etc etc offer true live betting (bet at anytime) and not the crap Bookmaker does where they freeze betting until each half inning is over.

Nothing worse when betting the home team pre-game than being down a run or two without having sent a single batter to the plate.