OT: Blue Apron?

KingRevolver

Agree with the soda thing.

I try to drink basically zero calories a day. Black coffee or espresso w a splash of milk is maybe 30'calories a day. Only other calories I'll drink is occasionally a protein shake (made with water and ice). I constantly drink ice cold water through the day.

It gets actually really easy after doing it for a few days. Id say other than the once every few weeks when I drink booze I drink a soda or energy drink maybe once a month. You save a shit ton of calories you can use to eat real food so you aren't hungry while dieting.

Squeak with the dumbest logic ever.

You made a thread about drinking water, therefore you must not drink soda. :laugh

Drink more water and less soda, dumb fuck. Not too complicated

Guy complains losing weight is too hard. Meanwhile, he's chugging down soda, which is just about the worst thing for you

Stop being so weak

Ese Kinger, serious advice. Get someone to do a weight loss challenge with you. McChunks perhaps? Or someone else you know who is trying to lose weight. Work out with one another and keep each other accountable around eating. Plug your food into myfintess pal or whatever tracking app and be honest about it. Count everything you eat end drink. Get a food scale if you aren't familiar with eye balling weight as you probably underestimate how much you eat. Weigh in once a week in the morning before eating or drinking and share the results with your work out partner. Set a number of days maybe 30 to start and pick a reasonable goal. Maybe do cardio 15 times and lifting weights 15 times over the 30 days. Set a reasonable weight loss goal too. I'd day 8lbs in 30 days would be doable for you. Once you do that for 30 days it becomes a routine and it's much easier to stick with it.

Agree with the soda thing.

I try to drink basically zero calories a day. Black coffee or espresso w a splash of milk is maybe 30'calories a day. Only other calories I'll drink is occasionally a protein shake (made with water and ice). I constantly drink ice cold water through the day.

It gets actually really easy after doing it for a few days. Id say other than the once every few weeks when I drink booze I drink a soda or energy drink maybe once a month. You save a shit ton of calories you can use to eat real food so you aren't hungry while dieting.

Dude when you post your diet and how you work out its just too perfect , very hard to believe pal. Unless you really do have that much willpower God bless ya. You're like Richard fucking Simmons.