Daily Complaint Thread

Dark Raver Camper

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Daughter been sick for what seems like forever. Goes back to late november. Multiple antibiotics. She tested positive for strep last week. She has gotten worse since. Fever over 103. I got her back in today to see her doctor not the helper or practicioner. She tested positive for strep again. New antibiotic which the insurance doesn't cover $145 bucks.

Waiting on mono test.

You gotta be your kids advocate the people who answer the phone at pediatric offices are morons.

Every now and then we play family Mario Cart. Today, on the 2nd race, my wife told me a work story that lasted the entire duration of Rainbow Road and into the selection of the third race.

Midway through lap 2, I was just hoping she’d shut the fuck up. I gave the customary “right, yeah, and head shaking”. Lap 3, still going. I had a flash of me cracking her over the head with the steering wheel, but a child was playing.

I kept my cool and weathered the storm.

I can’t say this is something out of the ordinary. In the beginning, we went to the track. I kid you not, there was about 12 minutes to post, and she started a story. I wasn’t able to get a bet in.

In the past, I’ve asked if the story will ever end or display frustration and annoyance. It’s a delicate situation, so I just hung in there.

But Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up! Rainbow Road in tough enough without anyone talking, but good fucking god. The entire race!

I felt ambitious and answered a call from a random number. Of course it’s a stinky dot/curry smelling dot. I don’t consider myself a racist, but these people who call me steer me in the direction of hate.

Fella says he’s calling from gulf stream loans and I’m approved for $20k. Yes, Gulfstream loans.

I treat all calls as scams, then figure it out from there. I hear dot, there isn’t any analysis needed.

My main response is to act like I’m an old timer, and tell them to repeat what they said because it sounds like they have a grapefruit in their mouth. The. They repeat it and I ask if they are speaking English.

The guy starts murmuring something about my grandmother, in a low voice.

Had a doctor appointment at 10:15. I was supposed to be there at 10 AM. Go out to car at 9:50....For some reason I just knew that it wasn’t going to start as soon as I went to put my key in. Sure enough. Had to call the doctor and reschedule....tow company came quickly and said I have to let it run for an hour....argh.

My i phone has a plasma crack or leak on the bottom left. It was at bay for a month or so but now it’s moving up more and more. It’s like the picture from back to the future where they start to disappear.

It’s my own fault because things weren’t going well and I blasted it off the concrete wall a few months ago. It has a case on it.

I was dumb enough to tell my match made in heaven, sigh, what I did. Polish thinking at it’s finest!

I’m able to still type over the blacked out keys. I just can’t see the blacked out keys.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a doctor appointment at 10:15. I was supposed to be there at 10 AM. Go out to car at 9:50....For some reason I just knew that it wasn’t going to start as soon as I went to put my key in. Sure enough. Had to call the doctor and reschedule....tow company came quickly and said I have to let it run for an hour....argh.

you dont have to let it sit and run, you are able to drive and recharge the battery.