Dark Raver Camper

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Holy cow, my cut at great clips was $13.99(with prepaid card), I'm a ultra high roller and the asian gal did a good job so I splashed her a $4 tip. :cigar

She did ask if i wanted my eyebrows done - gratis - I said not this time.

Men get all the breaks.

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I take Mom twice a month, $80 and she looks the same as when she went in.

I think she like the socializing...

used to take my mom before she passed, also took her shopping (she really didn't need anything) it was the sense of normalcy and the socializing, instead of watching tv all day

2 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

used to take my mom before she passed, also took her shopping (she really didn't need anything) it was the sense of normalcy and the socializing, instead of watching tv all day

It's good for their mental health.

I'd rather see her reading anything than watching Judge Judy...

We have a policy that are trucks need to be locked while servicing our stops. Never once has it been enforced or really even talked about. Yesterday a relief guy was running a route and our supervisor decided that he should follow the guy to a stop wait until he goes in and take his computer and printer. Lol if that was me it would’ve went about as well as Tony’s cousin and his Asian boss in the sopranos not good

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Body shop has had my Highlander  for a week now. Was supposed to be a couple days then till Wednesday. Now maybe not today. Hopefully tomorrow. I’m supposed to be leaving town tomorrow. I have sitters, appointments all set up. I’m fucking livid.

Oh and my clothes dryer is messed up as of last couple days also.   Ever since I hit that damn hawk.    Bad luck!

2 minutes ago, IAG said:

Body shop has had my Highlander  for a week now. Was supposed to be a couple days then till Wednesday. Now maybe not today. Hopefully tomorrow. I’m supposed to be leaving town tomorrow. I have sitters, appointments all set up. I’m fucking livid.

Oh and my clothes dryer is messed up as of last couple days also.   Ever since I hit that damn hawk.    Bad luck!

What's wrong with the dryer? Is the body shop claiming they're backed up, is it an ins claim, they should give you a loaner.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

What's wrong with the dryer? Is the body shop claiming they're backed up, is it an ins claim, they should give you a loaner.

It’s an insurance claim.   I took to ins shop because work was guaranteed…never again.  They were supposed to start week of October 1,  and then it got backed up as they ordered parts or whatever. Then they told me a couple days. Then they said they were on track for Wednesday and now I don’t know what’s going on. They may or may not be done tomorrow. They forgot they need to calibrate or whatever the safety stuff after they are done,  and that has to go to the dealership.  So livid.  Especially since I had grand dig deep and find me a comp room for this weekend. Going to be busy there with dead weird or whatever it is. 

Oh no. And the Airbnb lady I was supposed to meet with Saturday to see the rental house has now moved that to Monday after 5.     Communicate people. 

Dryer suddenly stopped  being real hot. Things were getting dry, but it was taking multiple cycles. Friend told me to check the ductwork for lint,  and I ended up just disassembling all the duck work so now I have to have someone come do that today so I can do the little laundry I have left to do,  and then wait for a repair person next week or whenever….think it’s just the heat element or whatever…moving stress going to make me stroke out. 

36 minutes ago, IAG said:

It’s an insurance claim.   I took to ins shop because work was guaranteed…never again.  They were supposed to start week of October 1,  and then it got backed up as they ordered parts or whatever. Then they told me a couple days. Then they said they were on track for Wednesday and now I don’t know what’s going on. They may or may not be done tomorrow. They forgot they need to calibrate or whatever the safety stuff after they are done,  and that has to go to the dealership.  So livid.  Especially since I had grand dig deep and find me a comp room for this weekend. Going to be busy there with dead weird or whatever it is. 

Oh no. And the Airbnb lady I was supposed to meet with Saturday to see the rental house has now moved that to Monday after 5.     Communicate people. 

Dryer suddenly stopped  being real hot. Things were getting dry, but it was taking multiple cycles. Friend told me to check the ductwork for lint,  and I ended up just disassembling all the duck work so now I have to have someone come do that today so I can do the little laundry I have left to do,  and then wait for a repair person next week or whenever….think it’s just the heat element or whatever…moving stress going to make me stroke out. 

Good chance its the heating element. I have replaced mine and the belts . I will never buy a samsung washer and dryer again.  

41 minutes ago, IAG said:

Did you check for a giant lint ball, it would prob be near the house exit or perhaps where the pipe turns as it leaves the dryer. an asian guy I used to work with said it would take forever for his clothes to dry - I said check the pipe and he found a huge ball of lint almost blocking it - it's a big fire hazzard too.

26 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Did you check for a giant lint ball, it would prob be near the house exit or perhaps where the pipe turns as it leaves the dryer. an asian guy I used to work with said it would take forever for his clothes to dry - I said check the pipe and he found a huge ball of lint almost blocking it - it's a big fire hazzard too.

Yeah,.,that’s how I ended up screwing up the ductwork.   I’m just hot. Once I pass the tolerant level you would be a maze at the words that come out of my mouth and the things I want to break. I have a little patience for bullshit when it comes to commitments and promises to have work completed , especially when I have 100 things to do today. I want to play angry poker. Tilting.  Plus I’ve been stuck on house for a week now…it’s one thing if it’s by choice….lol

3 minutes ago, IAG said:

Yeah,.,that’s how I ended up screwing up the ductwork.   I’m just hot. Once I pass the tolerant level you would be a maze at the words that come out of my mouth and the things I want to break. I have a little patience for bullshit when it comes to commitments and promises to have work completed , especially when I have 100 things to do today. I want to play angry poker. Tilting.  Plus I’ve been stuck on house for a week now…it’s one thing if it’s by choice….lol

They wont give you a loaner car or a rental?