Trump is going to win this

redstripe

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrell Owens, Tom Brady, Charlie Sheen, Bruce Willis, Mark Cuban, Dennis Rodman, Kid Rock, Lou Ferrigno,

Jesse James, Gene Simmons, Wayne Newton, Vince Vaughn and Jesse "the body" Ventura are all Donald Trump supporters.

What an all star cast that supports the next President of the United States.

Gosh darn it, Tripp. Why do you have such a hard on for me? You think I just spin lies?

I don't know Cuban. I don't have his number, I can't call em' up and say, "Hey bud, what's the deal here b/c TRIPP says..."

I don't know mate, I'm not trying to lie to anyone here.

“I don’t care what his actual positions are. I don’t care if he says the wrong thing. He says what’s on his mind. He gives honest answers rather than prepared answers. This is more important than anything any candidate has done in years.” -Mark Cuban

Try to at least be informed on something before you get defensive. I mean you could not have been more off the mark here.

Cuban tweet from July 19  :laugh

. I have to admit I've become a

Wonder if Cop still sees Cuban as a great american after seeing him tear Trump to shreds on twitter/tv past few days  :cigar

1. . it was when he first started.I thought he would be smarter and lie less. My hopes were high. I was so so wrong

2.  In reply to 

. how many business partners have u seen speak ?

3.  In reply to 

. trump is a far greater gamble. He doesn't even know what he will do

4.  In reply to 

. has a HUGE problem he can't solve. He doesn't trust anyone outside his family

Guest ChrisHarvard

When I saw the news this morning, I knew I would have to hear from Tripp on this subject.

Yes, it does appear Cuban has flip flopped, once again. He doesn't seem to have a moral compass or integrity.

I mentioned I don't have his telephone number, but I'd like to ask him what his values are and why he cannot pick a position and stick with it.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Tripp I feel like you are taking away from the other American heros that do indeed support Trump.

What do you have against TO? (6) pro bowls, (3) time NFL reception leader.

And Vince Vaughn? C'MON MAN!

When I saw the news this morning, I knew I would have to hear from Tripp on this subject.

Yes, it does appear Cuban has flip flopped, once again. He doesn't seem to have a moral compass or integrity.

I mentioned I don't have his telephone number, but I'd like to ask him what his values are and why he cannot pick a position and stick with it.

Find a position he flip flopped from

He never once said he thought Trump would be a great president or anything close to it. I told you months ago he said he was still very much undecided by would have voted for Hillary because she at least had very clear policies and detailed ideas on how to move those ideas into action. Trump had nothing but some catchy lines like hed build a wall with no real plan on how it could ever be done (anyone thinking there is even a 1% chance mexico is paying for a wall is off their rocker)

What he said initially was he thinks essentially the idea of Trump is great for politics because hed shake things up and do things differently. But he has been pretty consistent for a long time now that he has been thoroughly disappointed with the actual product that is Donald Trump, not even for the non PC (ignorant) things he says but more so because he comes off to Cuban as kind of stupid and lazy. 

Tripp I feel like you are taking away from the other American heros that do indeed support Trump.

What do you have against TO? (6) pro bowls, (3) time NFL reception leader.

And Vince Vaughn? C'MON MAN!

I like TO as a player. Calling him an american hero is fairly laughable. Id take Cubans input on a political or intellectual matter long before i took TO's. Thats no disrespect to him at all

And your argument is just littered with bias because essentially how you describe an "American hero" or "great American " or however you want to put it, just like Cop, is someone that agrees with Trump/you. If they do they are great americans. If not they are lib homos or whatever you wanna call them that day

Vince Vaughn? Funny dude and entertaining actor. I can list dozens of A list actors voting Clinton also

To be fair Cuban was at one time a Trump supporter. Said he would be his VP if asked.

He also said he would be Clintons VP. He knew neither one was ever gonna happen

He liked Trump for one big reason, it opened the door more for someone like himself, an outsider, to make a POTUS run in the future. Not sure what he would run as, hes moderate id say depending on the issue from what ive heard from him, but imo hed be a much more electable candidate than trump even if he ran as a Pub (which imo he likely would)

Nope Cuban is a homosexual dipshit.lol

Did you see his tweets from last night?

He says Trumps plan is to lose and increase his wealth 10x

He said he thinks Trumps dream scenario is to win popular vote and lose electorate so he can claim victory, have to do none of the work and increase his wealth 10x

Not sure i agree. I think Trump legitimately wants to win (but also prob doesnt want to do the work considering he pretty much offered all of the power to Kaisch to be his VP)

That Trump train will derail right after the Dem's. Convention....

You've predicted the Trump train derailment over a 100x now.....are you sure this will be the time it actually happens?

Are you still waiting for Uncle Butternuts to call you back on the mod job? That was another great prediction of yours....

Trump will get exposed in the debates when he actually has to discuss specifics of a policy. The best thing he could have done was move his clothes operations to the US. He's going to create jobs? Lol ok. They will probably serve Trump water in the White House so he can make more money.

and what happens when hillary can't control one of her coughing fits?

game over