Trump is going to win this

redstripe

But the definition of “working class” and similar terms is fuzzy, and narratives like these risk obscuring an important and perhaps counterintuitive fact about Trump’s voters: As compared with most Americans, Trump’s voters are better off. The median household income of a Trump voter so far in the primaries is about $72,000, based on estimates derived from exit polls and Census Bureau data. That’s lower than the $91,000 median for Kasich voters. But it’s well above the national median household income of about $56,000. It’s also higher than the median income for Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders supporters, which is around $61,000 for both.

bump

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Russia, if you're listening I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press," Trump said during a news conference in Florida.

:flag :flag

JFC, that's the guy Cop wants to vote for. Asking Russia to hack an American Politician.

Absolutely. The America public deserves to know what in those emails.

"Russia, if you're listening I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press," Trump said during a news conference in Florida.

:flag  :flag 

JFC, that's the guy Cop wants to vote for. Asking Russia to hack an American Politician. 

Trump is spot on, by the way, I'll clue you in, russia already spies on us and vice versa, they do not need ,or seek our permission.

What this latest hack proves is that it's a guarantee that hillary's "private" e-mail server was hacked, meaning that her reckless disregard for the law, and total lack of common sense protection of electronic communication, caused secrets to be given to our adversaries.