List of posters who have announced they were quitting a forum

Mofome

Mo probably one of your favorites from Ballwonder

Well, here's his resignation email from yesterday addressed to the powers at EOG and myself:

JK, V, and Ray, 

It is at this time I must step down at EOG in my position. I have been gambling for well over 20 years and the addiction has taken its toll on myself and my family. The past few months have been increasingly difficult for what I have done to my family and myself. I have completely wiped out our savings, any money we had last month and have done this on a frequent basis. The latest incident with Ray which everyone in this email is aware of began back in July and went downhill since. If it where not Ray it would have been someone else.

My wife gave me the option of my family and children or a continued life of doing what I have done over and over. She told my children everything the other day including the debt I owe to Ray, that was not easy to swallow. She has hid my addiction from them for many years, in my heart I know she did the right thing as my kids have now begged me to stop. My wife is concerned about her safety as well as my children now at this point and she feels that someone would be coming to our home to collect on this debt, as do my children which makes matters even worse. I cannot put my family in this position anymore and have failed as a father and as a husband more times than I should have. The only way to get away from this entirely is to get away, to seperate myself from any form of gambling at all.

I apologize for giving EOG a black eye and would like to keep this private to avoid any drama on your forum. Please do not contact my home or cellular phone as it makes the situation increasingly difficult and I am at my breaking point as well is my wife. I again apologize to all of you but most important my family, hurting them and not seeing it over this amount of time has done unspeakable damage.

Matt

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mo probably one of your favorites from Ballwonder

Well, here's his resignation email from yesterday addressed to the powers at EOG and myself:[/size]JK, V, and Ray, 

It is at this time I must step down at EOG in my position. I have been gambling for well over 20 years and the addiction has taken its toll on myself and my family. The past few months have been increasingly difficult for what I have done to my family and myself. I have completely wiped out our savings, any money we had last month and have done this on a frequent basis. The latest incident with Ray which everyone in this email is aware of began back in July and went downhill since. If it where not Ray it would have been someone else.

My wife gave me the option of my family and children or a continued life of doing what I have done over and over. She told my children everything the other day including the debt I owe to Ray, that was not easy to swallow. She has hid my addiction from them for many years, in my heart I know she did the right thing as my kids have now begged me to stop. My wife is concerned about her safety as well as my children now at this point and she feels that someone would be coming to our home to collect on this debt, as do my children which makes matters even worse. I cannot put my family in this position anymore and have failed as a father and as a husband more times than I should have. The only way to get away from this entirely is to get away, to seperate myself from any form of gambling at all.

I apologize for giving EOG a black eye and would like to keep this private to avoid any drama on your forum. Please do not contact my home or cellular phone as it makes the situation increasingly difficult and I am at my breaking point as well is my wife. I again apologize to all of you but most important my family, hurting them and not seeing it over this amount of time has done unspeakable damage.

Matt

This piece of shit even made his kid work at Taco Bell bc he lost all of his family's money.

Guest pocketrockets

lol

It was fucking hilarious when Yanks accidentally gave him mod powers.  It was a blessing in disguise as it led to his current banishment. 

real funny shit right there 

What the fuck. How did that get out? Ballwonder pretended to be a bud, he kept trying to get me to get shrink to get banners for poker sites. I tried but shrink wasn't having it, ball was going to get a %. I had his back each time but when push came to shove he was an ass to me. But that's history. I'd love to talk to him again. I can't stand to hear that kids get dragged into shit like this, the stress a parent feels is felt by their kids. I don't understand how people can put anything above their kids, but addiction is tough. I give so much to other people's kids, I can't imagine how hard it would be to feel like you've let your addiction hurt your children but I hope he became a more dedicated father.

I know there is goodness in ball, you have got to protect the pies first. (Pies are what I call kids, there's a reason, it just stuck). There is nothing more adorable than the writing of a child, the capital letters randomly in, the huge letters, lol it's awesome. There is nothing more incredible than a great parent, I would be scared to death all the time. I've redecorated houses, faces, and SUVs of guys who treated mothers they left like shit, I'd probably go to prison the first time a parent at a game or anyone anywhere said anything ugly to my kid. Two boys I've been helping out with for 5 years just lost their dad, he had made some major changes and then relapsed and it was gone. An 8 and 10 year old lost their dad bc he couldn't not take drugs. That's sickening. Ball has a chance at least, hope he's followed through but someone said he's here.

Who sold ball out and released that? That's intense.

Slimmer posted it since he got the same email after he got fd over.

I protect the littles and you protect the pies.

:lol

I agree with all people can fuck up. Its how your react when you fuck up. Ball could have been sending Slim a couple hundred a month and showed he was a man and would do right.

My guess is that is not what happened