The Scarecrow of TGF

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll play you one on one. I'm better 1 v 1 than 5 on 5. Haven't played in a long time though. I'll probably need a rest after 3 minutes like I do when I go to pound town on my hand. Sometimes I need a nap before I can finish. We will bring cots.

Lol damn peerless

There are some amazing water creatures no doubt.

Imagine being out 100 miles off shore and your boat goes under and you're floating around in the water hoping for rescue.

That's my worst nightmare. I would flip the fuck out.

Can't even drink the water, I'd just hope to find a shark and fight it, go out with an adrenaline rush. But if you win you're fucked up and in the water. I'd rather be shot in the head than sit outside for 24 hours on a hot day, no way I'm making it in the ocean with those crazy fucking fish turning into lobsters and orcas

Need help with my pof profile

Not getting the kinda ladies I hoped for

Don't mention whacking off.  Dry humping probably not good either as a first date goal.  Good that you mention that you live with your parents because that means family is important to you.  Sure some pussy gangsters in here can hook you up with the right M.O. MO.  If not can maybe help but what kind of ladies are you looking to attract.

Don't mention whacking off. Dry humping probably not good either as a first date goal. Good that you mention that you live with your parents because that means family is important to you. Sure some pussy gangsters in here can hook you up with the right M.O. MO. If not can maybe help but what kind of ladies are you looking to attract.

Honesty isn't the best policy? I want a lady I can bring home to Ttp. My lady friend made me a profile and I let my buds on fb update it for me. I think I should go on dates and make videos for Tgf

Honesty isn't the best policy? I want a lady I can bring home to Ttp. My lady friend made me a profile and I let my buds on fb update it for me. I think I should go on dates and make videos for Tgf

Are you pimping or are you going to play Oreo Cookie Double Stuff with the ladies with TTP?

Are you pimping or are you going to play Oreo Cookie Double Stuff with the ladies with TTP?

Ttp wouldn't cheat on his lady or he wouldn't be Ttp. If I found out Ttp cheated I don't think I could go on.

Ttps approval is key, he can tell if a woman is trouble or not. When you have the soothing southern charms of a guy like Ttp, you learn a lot about the fairer sex. His expertise in this area is valuable. I don't want a lady who is going to leave me bc I send all of our money to a poster who lost his dog.