Master list of talented athletes that RAPE...seems like all the great ones rape.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Sure some of these guys may rape but with athletes/celebrities we can't know what really happened most of the time because false rape allegation from young gold digging whores may be lucrative.

If there is the potential for financial benefit by claiming rape then the numbers are going to go up.

Anyone that gets raped should contact the police first, not the media or an attorney.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Why did Jameis get up and stand on top of a table in the packed university cafeteria and scream "eff her the P?"

I never understood why he would do that.  Doesn't really seem...appropriate.

Why did Jameis get up and stand on top of a table in the packed university cafeteria and scream "eff her the P?"

I never understood why he would do that.  Doesn't really seem...appropriate.

it was a trending thing.  1000s of youtube videos were doing it.  Surely you heard of it?

Definitely not the only one.

These athletes/celebs get shaken down by gold diggers, thats what happens when guys don't think with their big head.

the whole case was absurd

Faber refused to testify and her underwear had semen from another man.

if you look at the actual facts, it's extremely unlikely that Bryant raped her

even if she had testified, there were a ton of holes in the prosecution's case. Bryant never would've been convicted. The whole case never should've gotten off the ground.

Guest ChrisHarvard

it was a trending thing.  1000s of youtube videos were doing it.  Surely you heard of it?

If you're in a leadership position where people are looking up to you...

I mean, I would never get a kick out of something like that.

If you look at the guys that are influencing the world, I don't see those guys doing something like that.

If you're in a leadership position where people are looking up to you...

I mean, I would never get a kick out of something like that.

If you look at the guys that are influencing the world, I don't see those guys doing something like that.

he was an immature college kid and yes plenty would have done that in college.  He was trying to be funny and failed miserably.