Axe Mo Didley

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work out Broseph.  Just need to cut about 20lbs or so to get ripped.  It'll happen.  

I'll probably burn 15 pounds alone from just coaching this season.  Always trim up during the season.  Burn lots of calories at practice and I work out with the team when in the weight room. 

I dont even need to work out but I do...so put that perfect male specimen figure in your spank bank

When does fall camp begin for the fighting diablos? Any kids with Div1 offers? Maybe a kid who William & Mary should know about...

This Friday.  Camp all weekend.  Then first day of official fall practice on Monday, August 1. 

We have no D1 kids.  A few good athletes, but not anywhere near D1 talent.  

This Friday. Camp all weekend. Then first day of official fall practice on Monday, August 1.

We have no D1 kids. A few good athletes, but not anywhere near D1 talent.

No better time of year! What does your team run? You've got to be pumped. We've seen coaches add spread, the pistol, added pace, elements of the old Delaware wing-t...we need you to add your own bit of creativity that will become the next craze. Change the game!

No better time of year! What does your team run? You've got to be pumped. We've seen coaches add spread, the pistol, added pace, elements of the old Delaware wing-t...we need you to add your own bit of creativity that will become the next craze. Change the game!

I am pumped.  Only thing that sucks is practicing in 110 degree heat.  Brutal.  Especially for the kids with all the equipment on.  FREQUENT water breaks are needed. 

I run the offense.  Its a conglomerate of stuff.  Mostly old school.  I hate shotgun.  I like to run under center with man blocking schemes and come straight down hill at you.  I love the old school I pro formation.  Basic.  But very balanced and you can run so many different things out of it.  Control the ball.  Control the clock.  Dominate the LOS.  

These days, you don't see much of it at the HS level out here.  Most teams are in Gun running spread garbage.  

I am pumped.  Only thing that sucks is practicing in 110 degree heat.  Brutal.  Especially for the kids with all the equipment on.  FREQUENT water breaks are needed. 

I run the offense.  Its a conglomerate of stuff.  Mostly old school.  I hate shotgun.  I like to run under center with man blocking schemes and come straight down hill at you.  I love the old school I pro formation.  Basic.  But very balanced and you can run so many different things out of it.  Control the ball.  Control the clock.  Dominate the LOS.  

These days, you don't see much of it at the HS level out here.  Most teams are in Gun running spread garbage.

Like you had to tell us this.

I could tell how you would coach offensive based on their posting style.

Plain. Simple. Vanilla style. Boring.

I am pumped. Only thing that sucks is practicing in 110 degree heat. Brutal. Especially for the kids with all the equipment on. FREQUENT water breaks are needed.

I run the offense. Its a conglomerate of stuff. Mostly old school. I hate shotgun. I like to run under center with man blocking schemes and come straight down hill at you. I love the old school I pro formation. Basic. But very balanced and you can run so many different things out of it. Control the ball. Control the clock. Dominate the LOS.

These days, you don't see much of it at the HS level out here. Most teams are in Gun running spread garbage.

How does your team stack up? Playoff team this year?

in 1990?

lol

No.  Ive probably already stated too much.  If given enough info, those with some time on their hands could do some research and pin me down.  That would be no bueno.  

I will say it was post 2003 though and we broke the state record for most points scored in a season.  The record has since been topped. 

lol

No.  Ive probably already stated too much.  If given enough info, those with some time on their hands could do some research and pin me down.  That would be no bueno.  

I will say it was post 2003 though and we broke the state record for most points scored in a season.  The record has since been topped. 

Cheektowaga 4 life :cheers

How does your team stack up? Playoff team this year?

We are an average team at our level at best.  But do have a favorable schedule.  Playoffs are a possibility, but we would probably surpass expectations if that happened.  

We are most likely a 6-4 team at worst, and a 9-1 team at best if the stars aligned. 

Our toughest game is probably week one.  Non-region game though. 

We are an average team at our level at best. But do have a favorable schedule. Playoffs are a possibility, but we would probably surpass expectations if that happened.

We are most likely a 6-4 team at worst, and a 9-1 team at best if the stars aligned.

Our toughest game is probably week one. Non-region game though.

What kinda line would the opener have?

Damn - state title? You coach in AZ? 

Yes, AZ.  Ive coached in state title games and won one. (edited for giving out too much info. lol)

This is not big time HS football though.  Ive always coached at smaller schools with small enrollments.  Many of the schools I have either coached at or against are either smaller rural schools in AZ or smaller private schools in the PHX area.  Schools with around 300-500 enrollment.