Draftkings taken out in Delaware

Mofome

"Hello,

We are writing to inform you that, effective today, as part of a settlement reached with the Attorney General's office, DraftKings must unfortunately stop offering paid fantasy sports contests in Delaware.

We understand that this news is disappointing and we know that you share our passion for fantasy sports in Delaware. As you may know, DraftKings is working with state lawmakers across the country to enact fantasy sports legislation, and we are hopeful to engage with the Delaware legislature in the future, as we believe this to be the best path forward for state residents to play the fantasy games they love."

Never played there, sweet letter though.

That sucks, mofo. You may want to consider taking Gabe up on that offer now.

I can play, I have no problem changing my ip - or putting teams in 7 minutes away at my aunts or a few friends who live in OC or others who live in Berlin -- and have mail sent to different places and have different IDs. I'm set. It's just news.

I can play, I have no problem changing my ip - or putting teams in 7 minutes away at my aunts or a few friends who live in OC or others who live in Berlin -- and have mail sent to different places and have different IDs. I'm set. It's just news.

attaboy