Anyone looked at the NBA futures?

easy does it

Only 3 teams better than 25/1. And after the top 5 the next team is around 60/1. I don't think I've ever seen anything like this in a US professional sport. These odds remind me of La Liga soccer with Barcelona and Real followed by Atletico and then the rest of the field. Only difference is they don't have a playoff system so most games actually matter. Why would anyone bother watching a regular season game at this point? Its about time regular season attendance and ratings took a dive.

Only 3 teams better than 25/1. And after the top 5 the next team is around 60/1. I don't think I've ever seen anything like this in a US professional sport. These odds remind me of La Liga soccer with Barcelona and Real followed by Atletico and then the rest of the field. Only difference is they don't have a playoff system so most games actually matter. Why would anyone bother watching a regular season game at this point? Its about time regular season attendance and ratings took a dive.

Only watch if you've got all your pokemons

NBA is awful

He got a lot of backlash from it but when lebron said years ago that they could just eliminate half the teams in the league he was 100% correct.

He got a lot of backlash from it but when lebron said years ago that they could just eliminate half the teams in the league he was 100% correct.

yeah simply put not enough talent to go around, The regular season is absolutely meaningless in the NBA. As we have seen again and again the only thing that matters is staying healthy in the regular season. Whether its Pop and resting his players constantly, the aging Celtics team that turned it on in the postseason, or stars resting more and more the past couple seasons. I gotta think the resting of players will be a big issue in the upcoming years with regular season games meaning less and less.