Sleepy I need some advice on pussy

plommer

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Yankees.

I only bought a small bag just in case.

The guy is dropping him off tomorrow afternoon and I'll ask him then what the little See you next Tuesday likes.

I already got him some treats.

As long as the cat doesn't shit on the floor or jump up on the countertop where I prepare food we will get along fine and he can stay.

why are you trying to be a white knight and saving this little whore cat?

Well, you seem pretty consumed with trying to troll her at every turn.

Amirite?

She's a bitch who just doesn't shut up and I don't mind calling her out. You are a pathetic old man with unrealistic expectation of getting into her mom jeans

She's a bitch who just doesn't shut up and I don't mind calling her out. You are a pathetic old man with unrealistic expectation of getting into her mom jeans

I think there are more than a few guys here that have come to realize this recently, if they never knew it before.

Keep on playin', playa.

Face it WVU, you gave shitty '"advice" about a topic you know little about and were hammered by most everyone in it - yet you go after her. Fortunately my opinion of you didn't change because of it, it was formed long ago and still rings true today. Trolling at 11:30 pm on a Saturday night, lol.

Back to your thread Plommer, hope the cat works out for you.

Guest pocketrockets

Keep on playin', playa.

Face it WVU, you gave shitty '"advice" about a topic you know little about and were hammered by most everyone in it - yet you go after her. Fortunately my opinion of you didn't change because of it, it was formed long ago and still rings true today. Trolling at 11:30 pm on a Saturday night, lol.

Back to your thread Plommer, hope the cat works out for you.

Well said FW. This shit is ridiculous, fuckin 40 yo tiny dick with a 12 yo mentality and love for bullying, You are no perfect sir, we all have problems, you have your fair share of bitch moments. WVU I don't dislike you, but this is BS,

Cats will eat anything

I first feed my cat the cheap stuff from the grocery store. He got all clogged up when he was 2 and couldn't piss. I had to take him to the vet and they said they get crystal build up in their urinary track. I think they just stuck a stick up his dik and unclogged him but it cost me $600. They said to feed him the Purina UR and that would help with this not happening again.

I also had my cat declawed as I did not want my furniture wrecked.

Also I do not let him outside. Cats will live twice as long if you keep them indoors.

yep....the UR problem is exclusive to Toms....females no prob

Also in suburban settings, cats likely have 3-4x lifespan if kept indoors.

My two go out into fenced backyard, but stay within earshot because they return when called. Older one traipses two doors down and neighbor tells me she lurks outside their living room, staring inside at their two cats

Speaking of flies this afternoon I went to put a bag of trash in my garbage can outside and when I opened it there were maggots crawling everywhere.

Yes, that is what we down here in Florida reefer to as Biology In Action

Pour a $1 gallon of bleach into empty can and then hose it out...will restrain such biology and not for nuttin' it will eliminate most stink