Get ready to make the biggest boxing bet of your lifetime. Guarantee of all guarantees!

KingRevolver

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Bfo, Pacquaio ends up being a -1000 favorite over Vargas.  Wow.  :laugh

Saw William Hill here had -800. Will come down a little just because Vargas is local and small money bettors play dogs, but jeez you were right. Total money grab and a joke event.

I respect HBO for this... they know it was a pussy move and that it wasn't going to sell.  They wanted him to fight Crawford.

Lol , you respect anyone or anything that doesn't respect one Manuel Pacquaio. Just admit it pal, you hate the guy. Why do you hate him ? I haven't a clue cause he's one of the greatest fighters of all time and a very likeable guy. I just think you always root for the villain, you don't like the good guys... You're the kinda guy that goes to the movies to root for the bad guys...

• 2 months later...

Pacquiao-Vargas bout is next Saturday and no one seems to care about it.  I can't see it selling more than 350,000 PPV buys.

Sitting around -700 or so at most places in town, a little down after that -1000 opener.

There is absolutely zero buzz about the fight here, haven't seen any billboards or heard any radio spots.

Tons of Filipinos living in Las Vegas and still no one talking about the fight.