idea for college football season. Follow one team closely.

Gabe

Dedicate one thread to this. Each of us follow one team closely.

Mofome already has tenn.

I can take ucla or usc.

Maybe mil mike take wisky etc.

It's difficult to follow every move all the teams make but following one team is not difficult at all plus we can develop a really good feel for this teams.

We can label it correspondence thread.

Wvu can take Wvu, sol diablo asu.

What do you think?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

I would suggest people don't focus on Power 5 Conf teams.

I believe you have a much greater chance of having an edge when working with Mid majors

Gabe, great idea....can I get your opinion on this idea that maybe we can do next season...

As a group we pick 1 team which 1 (or more) follow, then we get 1 (or more) posters to follow 1 of the teams opponents they will face that year....

Then starting that Sunday the back and forth of info and match ups follow for the upcoming game

Wouldn't develope a ton of plays but the win % would be great in the 12 games I'm sure

Gabe, great idea....can I get your opinion on this idea that maybe we can do next season...

As a group we pick 1 team which 1 (or more) follow, then we get 1 (or more) posters to follow 1 of the teams opponents they will face that year....

Then starting that Sunday the back and forth of info and match ups follow for the upcoming game

Wouldn't develope a ton of plays but the win % would be great in the 12 games I'm sure

i think you're right

if all i did was bet wisconsin football games and marquette basketball games, i'd be way ahead over the years

Are you from Mississippi?  I thought you were from Philly and would be doing some TEMPLE breakdowns for us.

Correct, I will be following a lot of teams, I am a big fan of SEC football and quite frankly I'd much rather follow an SEC powerhouse like ole miss than temple.

i think you're right

if all i did was bet wisconsin football games and marquette basketball games, i'd be way ahead over the years

Think about this Mike.....

You take Wisconsin and one poster takes whoever they are playing week one and you both put a 7 day debate of info prior to the game...

Poster #2 has Wiskys week 2 opponent and he has studied presason and week 1 game of his 'team' and the debate starts Sunday ..

Poster #3 has pre season and now 2 games worth of info with the whole time you only focusing on the Badgers....

Posters who covered early opponents can also play catch up on teams down the line and give their input when the weeks debate starts...

I think small plays big bets wins the race but need a group IMO.......I like this idea but my idea in the NFL on giving posters a position to follow on a common team and comparing it to the oppositions counter part that week would work even better.....

Gotcha.

Do you predict a drop off at all from Ole Miss this season?

They lost a lot to the NFL but still have a plethora of talent all over the field. They have Bama @ home this year, would be something to beat them 3 years in a row, I mean who does that? Week 1 vs FSU is a game I'm salivating over. Could go either way IMO. So to answer your question I really can't, after week 1 vs FSU I will be able to give you a much better answer. Major test right outta the gate, a lot will be revealed on September 5th.

Think about this Mike.....

You take Wisconsin and one poster takes whoever they are playing week one and you both put a 7 day debate of info prior to the game...

Poster #2 has Wiskys week 2 opponent and he has studied presason and week 1 game of his 'team' and the debate starts Sunday ..

Poster #3 has pre season and now 2 games worth of info with the whole time you only focusing on the Badgers....

Posters who covered early opponents can also play catch up on teams down the line and give their input when the weeks debate starts...

I think small plays big bets wins the race but need a group IMO.......I like this idea but my idea in the NFL on giving posters a position to follow on a common team and comparing it to the oppositions counter part that week would work even better.....

Let's do it. Sounds good to me. Two threads.

Don't need writeups just thoughts on game. Like wvu defense has been banged up.

This thread will be epic if we all contribute. I think we'll all get a feel for the teams we mention.