EOG hour starring mental patient drkmlkshkr

Teddy kgb

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would any MFer post about anything if they didn't want to go tout?

Ever heard of power ratings systems? There are over 100. These math guys spend hours and hours and hours on these systems and they don't do a damn thing with them.

There is an entire web site called Prediction Tracker that tracks EVERY power rating system.

All for nothing.

Why would any MFer post about anything if they didn't want to go tout?Ever heard of power ratings systems? There are over 100. These math guys spend hours and hours and hours on these systems and they don't do a damn thing with them.There is an entire web site called Prediction Tracker that tracks EVERY power rating system.All for nothing.

JFC you are shilling so hard for Drink.

Andy doesn't even rep Steve this much.

Railbird, I am glad you showed up here. I missed that comment of yours.

Because I want some insight on the tout business and I think Drink might take a few pointers here if he does go tout.

Why are you charging $899 for picks. Most people on EOG are broke and they can't afford that. Why don't you sell for $250 or $100. Let's try to get more subscriptions and see how we make out.

I also think you are really missing out on a selling opportunity. Why don't you post a season long pick thread and let us check out the work and then we can buy the picks with confidence.

I think you are missing out here I have to tell you. Arlon Sports posted on SBR and I think he would tell you that it was a good move.

There is a gigantic market in picks and you are screwing this thing up. You would have the market cornered on SBR, EOG and Covers posters that are desperate for picks and they could afford that.

I am telling you that if you post a pick thread and beat the line and then charge $100 fior a season, you are going to make a mint. I might even buy them myself. I am a low budget gambler.

I have concerns about your level of confirmation bias as a person with an investment background. I really think we've got issues there. But I think you might overcome them with your basketball analysis but I need to see it. I just cannot make that leap and I think a lot of us think likewise.

We are impressed by your dedication and knowledge of sports but this is an issue.

You do not have to give us the best stuff. You are a high volume bettor. Just give us something so we can make some judgment and track CLV and stuff.

No one at eog aside from maybe Woodrow Wilson who has always been in love with rail would ever buy his picks for $1 let alone $100. Even funnier is the $899

I don't think that is true. Railbird has my respect in his knowledge and dedication to his craft. I think he might win and this is a tremendous opportunity. I don't understand why everybody has to sell for $1,000.

Railbird, do you know CCH Picks and SportsCheetah. These guys are just knuckleheads on twitter and they have 2,000 followers and you have not even 200. You've been on the forums for years which are a lot more powerful than twitter. Sports Cheetah is now kicking your ass selling picks.  I doubt these guys are any better than you are.

You have got to learn to market yourself. Do you know Ed Feng? This guy is backed by Jeff Ma and he markets himself. Gives away stuff for free. He teamed up with Mike Craig at RAS and they are kicking your ass. This guy is an oriental that never played football.

Lets get some marketing going here. You post 56% winners and produce CLV and Yisman and Trytrytry will be buying and some others I will not name because they will not want to admit it. You'll be making 100K easy and steaming lines. You will be a head MFer.

We've got to get some documentation because you blew last year's 58% without documentation. Nobody believes it. Nobody believes you hit 70% in November even though you did.

You send me your picks this year and I will provide documentation next day and CLV and we will get this thing rolling next year if you win. You sell for $899 this year and then $100 next year after documentation. If you do not make as much money, I will pay the difference. But I get to keep whatever you make over that amount next year.

I am full of good ideas but waste my time gambling. This one is for free Railbird. Take it and run with it.

I have done all I can.