EOG hour starring mental patient drkmlkshkr

Teddy kgb

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a professional gambler. They are all strange. Nobody stays in the house in front of a computer for hours on end that is not strange. He does not spend all his time on a gambling forum though so he's got you beat there.

Very solid assembly of strong points

ACH.......are you really asking Railbird for a free year subscription so you can spread the word of his greatness? Lol.....how much for his years subscription did you say, $900? If you asked Rail I'm sure he'll let you pay him $75 monthly and if you can't afford that then you're in bad shape....

Honestly, I know Rail off the forums and if you want I can ask him as a favor to me to let you pay $75 a month and then at the end of 12months you can make deals to be his manager......

so teddy is at his job making 55/hr. and does nothing but cry about another poster

must have run out of blacks and mexicans to hate

the old mex broad selling tacos from her truck tailgate sought out more profitable sites, so Ted is relieved to be again eating lunch at 7-11

7/11 hot dogs are great.......you know what I love most Barfman is I'm always the same and fine with it and it eats at you that you don't have the ban button that you were so quick with at therx and I can tell you to fvck your filthy dyke sister and you can't do shit about it.....I fvcking love it!!!!!

ACH.......are you really asking Railbird for a free year subscription so you can spread the word of his greatness? Lol.....how much for his years subscription did you say, $900? If you asked Rail I'm sure he'll let you pay him $75 monthly and if you can't afford that then you're in bad shape....

Honestly, I know Rail off the forums and if you want I can ask him as a favor to me to let you pay $75 a month and then at the end of 12months you can make deals to be his manager......

Teddy KKK, this is why you have lost $250K lifetime and $251K after last night and $252K after you bet WVU on your 56% across the board handicapper. I am doing marketing here. I see potential and me and Railbird and going to bank.

Yes. But it is fun. At least for me. Been betting for 2.5 years now with real money and up 150% so not bad.

I have enough money that all my bets are basically paper bets. I need to bet at least 1K a game. I am not doing that at this point in my life. But I am still curious about how I can do against the line.

So I've got all kinds of stuff going on at all times.

You sound as if much in common with me....in my case it's mostly NBA and higher ranked CBB.....mostly a paper bettor past few years to see how I can do and it's good enough I would like to give it a full season run with legit stakes.

I used to think I could use these forums to possibly increase my edge, but have come to learn they are 98% (mostly) friendly chit chat and 2% or less useful info.

No one at eog aside from maybe Woodrow Wilson who has always been in love with rail would ever buy his picks for $1 let alone $100. Even funnier is the $899

Likely the highest Comedy Gold rating in my 16 years of Forumville is the notion that anyone would pay Railbird anything for his HSOs

Teddy KKK, this is why you have lost $250K lifetime and $251K after last night and $252K after you bet WVU on your 56% across the board handicapper. I am doing marketing here. I see potential and me and Railbird and going to bank.

LOL.....love when the longtime vets can't detect the prime (t)rolling

7/11 hot dogs are great.......you know what I love most Barfman is I'm always the same and fine with it and it eats at you that you don't have the ban button that you were so quick with at therx and I can tell you to fvck your filthy dyke sister and you can't do shit about it.....I fvcking love it!!!!!

yes....I am powerless to impede your shitting yourself in public view. Only want your happiness