Bernie Leaving the Democrat Party

Balco

Okay, so what's The Don going to do with healthcare costs and how exactly is he going to reduce the federal deficit?

Telling us he's great won't magically do it.

Can you give me one specific policy mandate of The Don's that will help control the deficit.

My question is rhetorical.

I know you can't answer it.

Because The Don hasn't even answered it.

I'm just waiting for you to realize that.

Why are you asking me and not him? I have never said anything about him fixing the deficit or healthcare...any of that, All I've done here is talk about the deficit...there was no political slant in here at all. You're reading into things. Because I'm likely voting for Trump, and because I worry about Alzheimer's affecting the deficit, does not equal me saying Trump is fixing healthcare. You might want to re-read the thread.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you asking me and not him? I have never said anything about him fixing the deficit or healthcare...any of that, All I've done here is talk about the deficit...there was no political slant in here at all. You're reading into things. Because I'm likely voting for Trump, and because I worry about Alzheimer's affecting the deficit, does not equal me saying Trump is fixing healthcare. You might want to re-read the thread.

Can I ask you something.   You just admitted to not knowing a single political position that Trump holds other than building a fantasy wall, and you just said you're likely voting for him, why?

Just so I understand this.  You have no idea where Trump stands on the deficit, healthcare, insurance,  and he's likely earned your vote?  Huhza? 

. Seriously? Well there's some irony.

yep....fwiw, John Hinckley has for past several years been permitted to leave hospital for multi-day periods with ankle monitors and Secret Service o versight for purpose of living at his mother's house. The family is relatively loaded, though the podcast I heard the other day suggests his own recurring costs for post-release oversight and court ordered recurring mental health treatment could exhaust family stash within 10 yrs or less

I don't know if that is encouraging or depressing to me. I've seen way too many elderly people with health problems lately to make me want to strive to reach that age.

It's massively encouraging to me, though I think I have a fairly resolute commitment to ongoing physical and mental health. For anyone who does not (not pointing at you personally) I can understand it might be preemptively intimidating

Good God...wonder if she kept it..can't imagine raising a child at that age.

Ruefully, a couple generations of American grandparents have done just that as they have been primary home leaders for grandchildren with one or more natural parent either disabled, dead or long term incacerated

Can I ask you something. You just admitted to not knowing a single political position that Trump holds other than building a fantasy wall, and you just said you're likely voting for him, why?

Just so I understand this. You have no idea where Trump stands on the deficit, healthcare, insurance, and he's likely earned your vote? Huhza?

. Who on earth could interpret that as me saying I don't know what his position on a single issue?

When I say "here," I am talking about this particular thread.

I know where he stands on many issues. This is all been discussed at TGF ad nauseam. Looks like you're looking for a fight. Won't get one from me. If you read my post this morning, you would see I'm not as committed to him as I once was, but to state I don't know what his position is on things? That's just dumb.

. Who on earth could interpret that as me saying I don't know what his position on a single issue?

When I say "here," I am talking about this particular thread.

I know where he stands on many issues. This is all been discussed at TGF ad nauseam. Looks like you're looking for a fight. Won't get one from me. If you read my post this morning, you would see I'm not as committed to him as I once was, but to state I don't know what his position is on things? That's just dumb.

Not looking for a fight.

At all.

You tell me you are worried about deficits, but which plan--Trump's or Clinton's is projected to add more debt to the situation?

Here's the answer.

You're voting for the candidate who projects to add to something you see as a problem.

I said the deficit will be increasing due to the boomers and Alz. Don't think I said I was "worried" about it, as in it's my most important voting issue, just a statement of fact.

I can't gather too much information from your graph. I will do my own research before the election on the issues I feel are most important to me.

The neocon rag The National Review---which is so far right it is coming around on the left---examined Trump's deficit and taxation plans.

This is his own kind.

Their conclusion?   Trump's plan is an epic disaster.

Trump actually went on record and said we should basically do what Greece did--just tell our debtors to go fuck themselves, and I'm not making this up, it's in the linked article.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435226/trump-national-debt