MLB trade deadline Thread

Timely Hitting

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucroy vetoes trade to Indians. Lol. Guy would rather lose in Milwaukee than have to go to Cleveland.

Cleveland really is a dump. Deemer pretty sad.

MIL seems to honestly have a trio of legit young SP and a decent core...been playing .500 past two months.....but yeah, who wants to voluntarily go to CLE when it's very possible a more attractive landing spot could develop by Monday afternoon. Would be awesome to see Texas pull it off

Lucroy vetoes trade to Indians. Lol. Guy would rather lose in Milwaukee than have to go to Cleveland.

Cleveland really is a dump. Deemer pretty sad.

I think he still wants to go to a contender and knows he has the power here. Vetoing a trade to Clev doesnt mean he has to stay in Milw and lose, means he likely gets to go to NY and play for the Mets

Dodgers need to get Chris Sale from the chisox

I'm willing to give chisox puig, urias, and their choice of a prospect

Chi sox don't seem willing to trade him though even if offered a good deal, they seem content with this "2nd/3rd place, slightly above .500 thing" they've had going on last few seasons, organization doesn't seem committed to building a winner. Chisox have a total loser gm and ownership

But if we can convince them to change and we get him and then Kershaw comes back late August, we have Kersh/Sale 1-2 top of rotation heading into playoffs...watch out baby!

Dodgers need to get Chris Sale from the chisox

I'm willing to give chisox puig, urias, and their choice of a prospect

Chi sox don't seem willing to trade him though even if offered a good deal, they seem content with this "2nd/3rd place, slightly above .500 thing" they've had going on last few seasons, organization doesn't seem committed to building a winner. Chisox have a total loser gm and ownership

But if we can convince them to change and we get him and then Kershaw comes back late August, we have Kersh/Sale 1-2 top of rotation heading into playoffs...watch out baby!

The Dodgers would still find a way to lose in the playoffs. Absolute poverty organization

Getting anything of value for hellickson would be a huge win and make that signing look really smart.

Beltran has to have decent value. I'm not convinced yanks are in full sell mode. Trading Beltran would signal they are though.

Hellickson was a salary dump trade not a signing. With Hill on the shelf is the best pitcher available.

I'd actually like the Phillies to keep him and QO him. After Ruiz and Howard are gone after this year, he would be the defacto team leader.

I get trading him, I just think he has more value long term to this team than a #5ish organizational prospect