MLB trade deadline Thread

Timely Hitting

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers are definitley contenders this year, no question. They'll be in the playoffs and from there anybody can win

I dont see much of a gap between the four top teams in the AL: Jays, Red Sox, Indians and Rangers

Even the Astros if they can overtake the Os have a great amount of talent, need Keuchel to get on track though

Do you guys trust texas rotation?

More than one way to win a baseball game

KC last year had a pretty bad rotation. They won with a lineup full of guys that make contact, run well and play great defense and an incredible bullpen. 

Bo Sox won a coupel titles on the back of heavy hitting sluggers. Same with the Yanks

Giants won a title thanks to one starter dominating and the rest just did OK (nobody else on that Giants team id kill to have on my team- Cain, Peavy types that were well past their prime)

So no i dont love Texas' rotation after Hamels (unless Darvish gets back to old Darvish who was top 3-5 in baseball) but a 7-5 win is just as good as a 4-2 win

Do you guys trust texas rotation?

Yes...Hamels, Darvish....and they have as strong a pen as anyone so Griffin, Perez and Harrell only need make it into the sixth

Meanwhile, The Cobra should be back in five to six weeks. His past 35 starts have been right in line with a front three SP