TGF $100 Fantasy Football League 2016

LCD

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Week 12 Top Player Trophy goes to HuckleberryHound for starting Drew Brees.

With 2 games to go, and with a 1 game lead, I believe you have to win out, and I have to go 0-2 for you to pass me in the standings.  

A tie won't do for you, since I hold the head to head tie breaker. 

If you end up pulling this off, we will both thank Zach Ertz for his butterfinger hands and your half point victory over Marni last week.  With the way the Fantasy Gods blessed you last night, I wouldn't count you out. 

5 Star.  I had Bortles and I think Hurns. Was epic.

I survived Marni.  My last game is against Heartman.  Probably not going to survive that.  He who scored like 155 against me when I had 143 in week three I think.

Ive got Marni, then VD.  You have Sitting Down with Kap (don't remember who that is), and Heartman. 

Seems pretty even as far as our remaining schedules. 

The numbers said, "yes." Chicago's D gives up a hefty amount of points to QBs. Cards D does not.  Here's what I didn't do: check weather reports.

I didn't like any of my QB choices this week.  Still a little nervous about Luck.  But I wasn't about to start Tannehill or Dalton this week.  So I'll roll the dice and hope Luck is ok.  

I didn't like any of my QB choices this week.  Still a little nervous about Luck.  But I wasn't about to start Tannehill or Dalton this week.  So I'll roll the dice and hope Luck is ok.  

Yes, that's what I would do, as well.

I have 3 QBs who have been putting up great numbers, but no good match-ups this week.