TGF $100 Fantasy Football League 2016

LCD

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dudes! I asked everyone to look at the settings and rules about 100 times. The waiver wire procedure is fairly standard fare, so no one should be surprised. 

No sympathy, sayuth your commissionatrix. 

Honestly wouldn't even think to check the settings for that because I've never seen it in any other league.  It's not standard at all.  But it's okay.  I'll beat all you bums anyway.  :cigar

Honestly wouldn't even think to check the settings for that because I've never seen it in any other league.  It's not standard at all.  But it's okay.  I'll beat all you bums anyway.  :cigar

NFL.com, yahoo, espn--the big three all work this way. You can set them however you want, but if you do nothing this is the default setting.

NFL.com, yahoo, espn--the big three all work this way. You can set them however you want, but if you do nothing this is the default setting.

Yeah.  Its not a big deal, but I don't ever remember this being the default with any of the sites.  Perhaps it changed this year? 

If I remember correctly, I thought waiver priority started week 2 with reverse order of the draft.  12 pick got 1st priority and so on..

• 2 months later...

Here's your 12 right her then.  Just confirm Mike that you're good to go.

LCD

rjt

Kinger

VD

Cee

Marni

TTP

Uncle Dildo

JBD

Heartman

Mike499

Balco

We can pay after like Kinger says.  That's what we did last year.

We'll do $800 for first.  $400 for second.  Message Marni your contact email.  Marni post the scoring and positions you want to have and then we can set up the draft date.

Uncle Dildo, thanks for donating!

It's getting close to playoff time. Just went through the thread and this is the only post I saw about payouts.

Looks good to me.

For example.

Keenan Allen is out for the season.

How much is his replacement, probably Tyrell Williams, worth?

Do you bid $5 or maybe $10 or pass?

All 12 players have the exact same money to spend.

All bids are blind.

Like this idea. In other news I beat Cherry Bomb by half a point!

Like this idea. In other news I beat Cherry Bomb by half a point!

Which ruined my day, when I noticed. I hate fantasy.

The payout is posted somewhere early in this thread. I know everyone voted to handle payout after the season was over (same as last season), so someone who participated last year will need to chime in to say exactly what that means. 

Which ruined my day, when I noticed. I hate fantasy.

Ertz needed one more catch and you woulda locked up my best finish wager with LCD.  Thus him paying my $100 entry fee, on top of the $50 he already owes me.

And that fucker dropped perfect, wide open passes on more then one occasion in the 2nd half.  Then got mugged late in the 4th and no PI call.  If you would have been watching, you would have been thoroughly annoyed.  

Ertz needed one more catch and you woulda locked up my best finish wager with LCD.  Thus him paying my $100 entry fee, on top of the $50 he already owes me.

And that fucker dropped perfect, wide open passes on more then one occasion in the 2nd half.  Then got mugged late in the 4th and no PI call.  If you would have been watching, you would have been thoroughly annoyed.  

Speaking of which Drew Brees is just awesome.   Can't believe he got more points than Cousins who had a monster game.

Have to win this week.