I just donated $50 to Officer Wilson.

spankie

he did blow the kid away. i mean its tough cause he was obviously very flustered from being attacked. also the kids sidekick might have been closing in as well, i mean he didnt just dissapear. but officer wilson probably didnt handle it perfectly. and firing 6 times, come on now.

he should do 5-10 for manslaughter or something. of course the black community wants nothing short of the iron maiden live on BET. this is going to be way better than zimmerman

• 2 months later...
Guest ChrisHarvard

Spankie must be doing really well.

Spankie is a generous dude.

Everywhere I go cashiers ask if I want to "round up for charity"... Fuck no, I don't!

It's like the guy that asks me every single day when I get coffee, can I help him out. NO! Give me a winner you fuckin pric then tomorrow your first deuce is on me.

You stupid fuck. Given money to a murderer who already has money. If he seen this he would laugh at you. THe money should of went to Michael browns family who have to bury their son thanks to a racist trigger happy piece of shit.

Nah. Im sure that niglet had money set back from his previous robberies. If not, his mom now has it covered with the money she stole when she robbed and beat some street vendors a few weeks ago. They just take what they want like animals.