this is how it goes girl

TeamGSP

we got along great throughout the entire time that we got to know each other whether it was days, weeks, months or years.  The minute i see what your titties look like, your feet, or how your pussy smells, etc and i don't like the entailment?  i'm sorry but my dick won't get hard no more and what's the basis of a relationship?  There has to be something sexual in it when it comes to a man like me.  For other guys, maybe they might have a little understanding because they have a little feminine side, maybe they used to be a female in their past like, whatever the case may but but i'm telling you like a real man, 100%, sorry to be so frank.

And keep in mind it's a 2 way street.  i am in my my 40s and have had my penis all of a sudden hit by a truck when it knows it won't be diving into a particular pussy.  The difference with me is that i don't get crazy about it, i don't throw a fit, and i don't start getting wild about the whole thing no matter how much i've been drinking.  I have control and i can absolutely accept rejection because i have the ability to move on.  

The truth of the matter is that if you are 100% female and you look anywhere close to being almost born a male, no matter how 100% female that you might be, i can't get it up for you, i'm just being honest.  And no matter how nice of a body you got and i'm a sucker for big titties as long as they are nice looking or maybe they aren't that big but yet still very nice looking, if you have a voice that sounds like a man, i'm sorry my shit won't be gettting it up anytime soon so i'm being very straight forward and honest.

I'm telling you i hate fake asses, i hate fake makeup that tries to fool me into thinking you are hot shit when you ain't gonna be anywhere close to it when you wake up in the morning, after a shower, wiping your face clean, hell girl i KNOW you ain't gonna look anywhere close to what you look like now just cause you in your low 20s now, i can tell by the time you are in your late 30s to 40s, you ain't gonna look remotely close to the way you do right now, yeah i am that fuckin' good at telling so, LOL.

teamer you like this chick?

no i don't plus she looks fake.  makeup isn't done well at all leads me to believe she is below average underneath

better to think of women in sports, no they won't have much titties because they play sports but there are still a lot of gems out there

GSP you know Kolzig posted a tranny pic right?

even if it wasn't a tranny pic, i'm just saying, the fact that a lot of these females look like they were almost born male and i don't care how much real vagina that i might be able to see, fact is, a lot of these females look like she was almost born a male and i will never ever have any attraction at all whatsoever.  

even if it wasn't a tranny pic, i'm just saying, the fact that a lot of these females look like they were almost born male and i don't care how much real vagina that i might be able to see, fact is, a lot of these females look like she was almost born a male and i will never ever have any attraction at all whatsoever.  

the older woman get the more tranny-manly like they appear. better get used to it

the older woman get the more tranny-manly like they appear. better get used to it

not at all the truth, takes a very keen eye to find the late 30s to 40s, 50s gems

1 off the top of my head that i can think of is none other than diane lane who is 51 now

trust me, i know the true meaning of diamond in the rough  : )