Trump Quit Date Contest

barman

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So today both the USDOJ and the New York State AG's office opened ongoing investigations into Trump's criminal misuse of both charity money and also campaign finance money.

So donors to his campaign can now enjoy seeing their dollars get channeled to his legal team while meanwhile there are no state level campaign offices opening in Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania or Colorado.

heh

Today we get a trifecta of fresh Lies from the Trump camp.

1) He pledged to release a copy of his medical records to famed TV hack quack Dr Oz.

Instead, showed up and gave Oz a supposed one page summary of his just completed physical.

2) Same day, his Spokeswench tells reporters no comment re his health because "he is still waiting for results of his physical.

3) Ivanka tells the leering press that 100% of Trump-owned operations provide paid maternity leave. USA TODAY then contacts a half dozen of his most prominent hotel operations and they all report they do NOT provide paid maternity leave.

Bonus) Dr Oz tells Trump, "I am glad to see you kiss your daughter" to which Trump replies, "I kiss her as often as possible" bringing back to mind his claim earlier this year that he would date her if he had not made her. And then we all threw up.

September 16 not looking good.

This contest was created out of belief Trump would not want to "lose"...so he would quit and then assert how he Would Have Won if it was not rigged, biased media etc

In past six weeks I have come to realize he does not give a fuck if he loses because he doesn't really want to be POTUS.

He just wants people to watch him on television. So when he loses by a landslide he won't care, he will just take a short break and then begin his next project to get him on television.

And his primary message will still be founded on "I would have won easily but the system was rigged for Clinton, mainstream media are biased, etc"

heh......Trump's trolling is escalating at a daily pace.

Past 24 hrs he takes a public shit on the First Amendment, the Sixth Amendment and describes police as being afraid to deal with known terorists.

In good news for his reality show, support among the non-college educated and adult population over age 60 remains undaunted

Insiders from Trump camp saying he will not answer any of the questions posed in Debate #1 but will instead attempt to take control of the session by asking his own questions as "responses".

I am preparing payment for this contest to joeblow as it now seems Trump will stay the course just for more TV exposure with no intent to win, thus Jb's prediction of under 50million votes the strong favorite heading into final six weeks

• 2 weeks later...

joeblow, will likely be needing your contact info in next five weeks.

Trump will not quit.

He will simply use next five weeks for as much TV time as he can grovel up, for as much late night, infantile tweet sessions worthy of a socially inept 17 year old girl and to stimulate Massive Woe for all Republicans who had a hope that Clinton could be defeated by one of their own.

Too bad they (GOP masses) never glommed to the fact Don Trump is NOT one of them.....He is only about one brand and that is Trump Inc

"Asking his own questions as responses?" How does that work?

Mod: Can you tell us when you are going to release your tax returns?

DT: I think a better question is how does Secretary Clinton explain the problems with the Clinton Foundation?? A lot of people think she is exploiting donors.

---

He actually pulled off such a manuever a couple times last Monday, but was too easily baited into trying to explain allegations against himself. And his general message was even more shallow than even I expected.

"Everything is a horrible mess because of Clinton and her friends and I alone can fix it because they don't know how and I do know how."

MOD: So tell us how you would fix -----?

"It's all a tremendous mess because of them and I made this much money last year (lies about his earnings) and so I am the one smart enough to fix it"

MOD: Tell us what you would do differently.

"Well they have been trying to fix it for 30 years (Clinton first elected to public office 14 years ago) so America needs me to fix it now and I will do that"

Drops the mike at end of debate and then spends next six days telling everyone about all the problems with Alicia Machado, Miss Universe in the year 1996.

paging joeblow.....you are a monster favorite at this point

THE Most detailed electoral simulations now reducing Trump odds of winning from a low of 16% to approx 32%.

Meanwhile, revelations about Trump income taxes and his continued obsession with other people's adultery (given his own extensive history of marital infidelity) serving to nicely burn a full week off the remaining schedule with him doing literally nothing different to possibly reach UnDecideds